Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (90 previous messages)
Miss Match - 03:08pm Jul 17, 2001 PST(#91 of 27098)

INTERNETGURL141, look near a piano in the prop room for a map, and look under it.

Internetgurl414 - 05:35pm Jul 17, 2001 PST(#92 of 27098)

Um I got that now...but um i tried 2 stop the bomb by using the wirecutter thing but it explode....

Miss Match - 09:27am Jul 20, 2001 PST(#93 of 27098)

You have to cut the wires in a certain order. If you don't cut them in that order, it will explode, but you just click on second chance and do it again.

Crissa - 02:17pm Jul 26, 2001 PST(#94 of 27098)

Guess what, everyone!!!! There is a 4th Nancy Drew game out now! It's called "Treasure in the Royal Tower".

In her latest caper, Nancy's ski vacation in an old castle is interrupted by a fierce blizzard. Snowbound inside a crazy castle where nothing is as it seems, Nancy learns of an elaborate plot devised by Marie Antoinette 200 years ago to hide a royal treasure. Hopefully, Nancy will be able to keep her head and solve the mystery!

Sound like fun? I think so! It's already out now, so you can buy it off Amazon or at Best Buy.

Miss Match - 07:42am Jul 27, 2001 PST(#95 of 27098)

Yeah, it sounds great. I read the book Treasure in the Royal Tower, and I liked it alot.

J_Angel - 05:04am Jul 29, 2001 PST(#96 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Can anyone who has beaten this game give me sum help? I don't know wut to do after you get the key from the clock. How do you start up the generator??

J_Angel - 06:06am Jul 29, 2001 PST(#97 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Ok, I understand it now but there's sumthing wrong when I try moving the levers. I can't move the last one. It always makes a noise telling me it's stuck. What now?

drew chick - 09:22am Jul 29, 2001 PST(#98 of 27098)
Life looks better when you're riding a horse

You need to get the oil can to squirt oil onto the lever so it moves.The oil can is in the prop room. If you are behind Millie's counter its to your right on a shelf. Hope I Helped!!

J_Angel - 10:32pm Jul 29, 2001 PST(#99 of 27098)

drew chick- Thanx! I'll try that!

J_Angel - 10:58pm Jul 29, 2001 PST(#100 of 27098)

Ok, I need help again. Where can I find the code for the briefcase on Dwayne's desk? And where is the key for the file cabinet?

#1Supa Sniffa - 01:06am Jul 30, 2001 PST(#101 of 27098)

I'm just about to get the game.Mabe I can get a few basic pointers before I do.Can anyone help?

J_Angel - 02:31am Jul 30, 2001 PST(#102 of 27098)

What do you need to know about it? It really good so far. But I just wish I wasn't stuck!!

drew chick - 06:38am Jul 30, 2001 PST(#103 of 27098)
Life looks better when you're riding a horse

J_Angel~ You're welcome, glad I could help! About Dwayne's breifcase code. You need to get it out from his wallet. His wallet is in his coat on the coat rack. To get there: After you enter Dwaynes office and are facing the desk turn to the left. Then you should see a coat on a coat rack. Click on the pocket and there's a wallet. Click on the wallet and you will see the code. HIH!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26995 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)