Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (10 previous messages)
tammysoup@hotmail.com - 01:19pm Mar 19, 2001 PST(#11 of 27098)

did you find the cutters for the wires? im stuck there 2. thanks

tammysoup@hotmail.com - 01:21pm Mar 19, 2001 PST(#12 of 27098)

can anyone help me to use the buttons to get in the doors i need codes.thanks

meowgirl - 09:17am Mar 22, 2001 PST(#13 of 27098)

Hi, I'm stuck too. I have a doorknob (in a basket in the prop room), wire cutters (under the map in prop room), video tape, remote control, house keys, oil can (prop room), and screwdriver. When i go into Ricks room and try to diffuse the bomb, the cutters don't cut, and i run out of time. Is ther something i should have done before this point. I haven't been in control room, or been able to get the levers in the turbine-engine room to line up and start the gear things.

cheftigger - 07:20pm Apr 2, 2001 PST(#14 of 27098)

need help to get the generator on but i can't get it to turn on. help?

Terry Becker - 08:06pm May 11, 2001 PST(#15 of 27098)

I am in need of major help! You see, I have two video tapes, the doorknob, the oil can, a pass(permanent), the wire cutters, and the screwdriver. I haveen't gotten into Lilian's office, cause she's always there, and I have a feeling that I have to defuse the bomb. But every time I go there, I can't get in, and Rick is nowhere to be seen. Have I done something wrong? Do I need to go to Rick's room at a certain time? Please help. I've been stumped like forever!

kelley bushman - 07:26pm May 27, 2001 PST(#16 of 27098)

what is the riddle "soft as a pedal that falls from a tree the dryer i am the wetter i'll be? Stay tuned for danger HELP!!!!!!!!!!

kelley bushman - 05:20pm May 30, 2001 PST(#17 of 27098)

hottie92 thank you it was sponge. Terry i'll tell you what to do with the dorenob use it to get into the prop room after hours. And take the videos to the house get the remote out of the wicker basket and play the tapes. how did you get into the control room to get the tapes?HELP!!!

Leiana - 11:46am Jun 4, 2001 PST(#18 of 27098)

Has anyone played....Haunted Mansion? i asked for help in the other one but no one has gotten back to me and i wanna play soon! Im stuck at the part where you play the piano and then the top opens and you find that piano piece. Bess and George tell me that only music can decode it. i tried everyting but what do i do with it? Please help me!

kelley bushman - 06:50pm Jun 4, 2001 PST(#19 of 27098)

Leiana, you need to go to the stairs at the top of the railing. click on the spindles and you will see letters on them. you need to spell DIEGO on the spindles its kind of like a puzzle so keep trying until you get them to say diego. write back if you need more help. the haunted mansion is a better game than stay tuned for danger. kelley

Leiana - 07:48pm Jun 4, 2001 PST(#20 of 27098)

Thankyou very much for now.....Kelly!

Leesa Ward - 02:27pm Jun 10, 2001 PST(#21 of 27098)

I just started playing and I totally disagree - I don't think it is better than the Haunted House Mystery, just different and in some ways more challenging. Does anyone agree with me?

I just started playing and I realized that the Master's Level was too hard so I moved to being a Senior Detective. Did anyone else do that? Green Hornet, are you out there?

I have navigated the Prop Room and realized that I need to get up those stairs but am not there yet. I want to get back into both dressing rooms ASAP. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next?

Miss Match - 01:37pm Jun 11, 2001 PST(#22 of 27098)

Find Rick Arlen, Leesa Ward, his dressing room has got to be somewhere in the studio, but make sure you have some wireclippers first.

P.S. Have you seen the video Hannah sent Nancy of Rick? If not, do that first.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (27076 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)