Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (111 previous messages)
TeNnIsTaR101 - 05:02pm Aug 4, 2001 PST(#112 of 27098)

Someone please help!!! I can't find the screwdriver anywhere??? Will someone please help me! Where is it!

TeNnIsTaR101 - 06:04pm Aug 4, 2001 PST(#113 of 27098)

never mind my last message i found it!

Miss Match - 05:26am Aug 5, 2001 PST(#114 of 27098)

Some one has to be able to talk with him. I saw a name for him on the credits list. There has to be some way to speak with Owen Spayder.

TeNnIsTaR101 - 03:07pm Aug 5, 2001 PST(#115 of 27098)

Someone please help! I have a screwdriver, 3D glasses, two tapes, permanent pass, house keys, a key to the generator, a second hand key, a tape, wire cutters, a doorknob, the tv clicker, the oil can, a floppy disk, and a pencil. I have disarmed the bomb, and gotten into the control room and lillian's office and onto her computer, also the studio at night, and the trap door or something. I was wondering how do you get into Dwyane's office? And are you ever able to get up the stairs in prop room. I also can't find Lillian anywhere and I can't figure out how to get the tape to work. I have been ready through this dissucion a lot but still can't find anything that would help me! If someone knows anything please help!! I have been stuck here for TWO DAYS and I can't wait to finish it! Thank you in advance.

J_Angel - 08:38am Aug 6, 2001 PST(#116 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Hey everyone, I'm TOTALLY sorry I didn't come here for awhile. But I beat the game a few days ago. And here's late thank you to Drew Chick. Thanx!! And I can help anyone who needs help!

AlanaM- I ended up not having to use the oil can either. I just had to move the levers around a lot.

TennisStar101- I think you're almost done with the game. You break into Dwayne's office by clicking on the map and then the buttons at the right. You have to click on a buzzer beside the name of "Hess Grumbly." That person will think you're the pizza person. And which tape are you talking about? If you got the security tape, you have to watch it on Mattie's tv set. Also I'm not sure you need Lillian until she calls you. Hope I've helped!

J_Angel - 10:21am Aug 6, 2001 PST(#117 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Hey everyone! I've pre-ordered the other two Nancy Drew games and they both came today! I started Message in a Haunted Mansion. It's REALLY kool rite now but I'm stuck so if sumone whose beaten the game already can help me, go to the MIAHM discussion zone! Thanx!

Miss Match - 12:01pm Aug 6, 2001 PST(#118 of 27098)

No, you don't get up the stairs in the prop room, but you do get into the locked section. To go into Dwayne's, go to his office at night and go to the buzzer thingy. Click on every name until some one lets you in. For the tape you just start the TV and put it in the VCR.

nancy drew chick - 09:19am Aug 7, 2001 PST(#119 of 27098)
<3

The oil can was for a wheel on a wall on the set, then a ladder comes down, climb it and then you find a piece of clothing, but it's not important if any one needs help ask!

J_Angel - 09:42am Aug 7, 2001 PST(#120 of 27098)

Oh, really? Kool. Whose clothing was it? Dwayne's?

Miss Match - 04:35pm Aug 7, 2001 PST(#121 of 27098)

No, it's Owen Spayder's. (But of course he really was Dwayne!)

J_Angel - 07:07am Aug 8, 2001 PST(#122 of 27098)

Hahaha! Yup! That's true! :)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26976 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)