Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (125 previous messages)
TeNnIsTaR101 - 05:52pm Sep 8, 2001 PST(#126 of 27098)

probably will get the newest one, the one about the tower! which one are you getting?

Shadow Ranch - 04:38pm Sep 11, 2001 PST(#127 of 27098)
What's for dinner?

Me too . . .Treasure in the Royal Tower. I already have all the others.

TeNnIsTaR101 - 05:24pm Sep 15, 2001 PST(#128 of 27098)

o thats cool? were can i get it cheapest amazon, ebay or is it at any stores? thanks

Miss Match - 08:42am Sep 30, 2001 PST(#129 of 27098)

You can get any of them at Her~Interatcive(herinteractive.com), but they are cheaper at ~amazon.com~.

jane goodall - 10:52pm Nov 12, 2001 PST(#130 of 27098)

need help badly. i have been stuck in same part for a week now. i have met dwayne,lillian,rick, prop master, and maggie. i am in a black closet that is opened with the key from the clock, how do i solve the arms positions? and how do i get in the floor by the clock i need help please.....gemneye911@yahoo.com

Beth Coker - 08:10pm Nov 15, 2001 PST(#131 of 27098)

jane goodall, you'll need to worry about those things later in the game. Right now, have you already gotten kicked out of the studio, watched Hannah's video, and explored the prop room?

Miss Match - 11:24am Nov 16, 2001 PST(#132 of 27098)

Talk to Rick. He'll either tell you or show you what to do. If he's not there, then you need a few more items from the prop room.

Sandra Pennington - 07:36am Nov 18, 2001 PST(#133 of 27098)

My sister and I have been looking for the wire cutters for almost a month now. We cannot figure out the puzzle for the black closet. That is the room you get the key from the clock with. Can anybody help us.(Please don't tell us who the villan is though)...

nancy drew chick - 07:55am Nov 18, 2001 PST(#134 of 27098)
<3

Sandra I posted help for you , but it got stuck in the moderator, it should come out soon.

nancy drew chick - 08:29am Nov 19, 2001 PST(#135 of 27098)
<3

Ok to get the key for the black closet you need to go to the prop room, look for a treasure chest, do the puzzle inside and you will get the other hand for the clock, then put the hand at 5 minutues before 5. I assume you disfused the bomb, so you should be able to get in at night right? If so then go there at night make sure you have the 3-D glasses, if you don't go into Ricks room and get them out of the drawer. Then go to Lillians office go near the TV and go down find a sheet of paper that is red and all fuzzy looking put on the 3-D glasses, the password is actor, so look for A, once you have found it look at the symbol that it is in then do C and so on and so on, you might want to write down the symbols then go in the set and go up the black steps to your right type in the password, once in look at the stack of tapes until you can click on one, then go to the high voltage box and open it with the key you got from the clock, you will see a switch that says On and OFF turn the switch to on. Then go and open the black cupboard with the key from the clock You should see a poster of where you need to postion the levers if you get one in place ,but the next one won't move, switch it around until it will go then move it back, once they are all in the right spot, you will here levers moving and a lot of stuff, close the black cupboard and go behind the couch on the set, I let you discover the rest. If you haven't disfused the bomb then write a message back to me and I will help you. Well I hope I helped because this took me forever to write!

Brass Bound Trunk - 02:52pm Nov 25, 2001 PST(#136 of 27098)
Buono Giorno!

OK I really really need some help. In what order do you cut the wires? How do I get into the prop room b/c millie's always there when I go in. Thanks!

Miss Match - 03:25am Nov 28, 2001 PST(#137 of 27098)

You can find the order in Mattie's room. Or, more specifically, on her sript near her chair. You can get back into the prop room after you disarm the bomb.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26961 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)