Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (143 previous messages)
buzzy bee - 11:35am Dec 26, 2001 PST(#144 of 27098)

You can go into the prom room at night make sure u have a doorknob and dont get caught

buzzy bee - 03:50pm Dec 26, 2001 PST(#145 of 27098)

Prop*

Hottie92 - 04:01pm Dec 27, 2001 PST(#146 of 27098)

yeah you are right BUT to get access at night you have to beat the bomb part and you need the wire cutters to do that

Lyra_4eva - 11:50pm Dec 28, 2001 PST(#147 of 27098)

Hi, I'm new here & all~ Does anyone know how to fix that clock in the set?? I'm really confused about that... and how many things do you need from da prop room?? Thankz!

J_Angel - 12:35am Dec 29, 2001 PST(#148 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Lyra_4eva -> I'm not sure how many items you need from the prop room but you need the wire cutters for later use...um...you need to play this simple game to get the clock piece so that you're able to fix the clock in the set, and you need the door knob. I can't remember anything else. HIH! :)

Lyra_4eva - 10:37pm Dec 29, 2001 PST(#149 of 27098)

oh, thankz, J_Angel! But I'm stuck on another part... I needa get into Lilian's office, but how do u get in there?? And also, I think I got all da items in the prop room and I dunno what to do next... pleaze help!!

J_Angel - 02:03am Dec 30, 2001 PST(#150 of 27098)
"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight..." Make a wish and it just might come true.

Lyra_4eva - You're welcome~! And to get into Lillian's office you have to use your pass. Sorta like using a credit card to jimmy the lock. :P Oh, and you've got all the prop items now...hmm, it's been awhile since I've played this game so forgive me b-cuz I'm feeling rusty! HeeHee, anyway, try calling Ned, or Bess and George. Tell me what they say if you still need help! Sorry I can't do any better than that!

buzzy bee - 08:30am Dec 30, 2001 PST(#151 of 27098)

once you have the key you take it to the clock and put it on at a certin tim 5 min to????? you got the wire cutters the knob and the oil can?

Lyra_4eva - 03:44pm Dec 30, 2001 PST(#152 of 27098)

yeah, I have da wire cutters, oil can, knob and da clock piece.. I need to talk to Rick.. but he's not in his dressing room.. so I'm still stuck..

buzzy bee - 05:46pm Dec 30, 2001 PST(#153 of 27098)

have u done the bomb yet if not go to his room nock on it it should open you will enter and the music will change so you know somethings wrong like it does in jaws when jaws comes you go over to his desk and open up the speaker do not leave you will die or if u take to long or if u cut the wrong wire make sure u have the screw driver(on the set) and cut the wires with the wire cutter(duhhhhhh) I forgot what order to cut them in. but then you will be farther. dont forget to talk to your friends for help.HIH.

Got to buzz see ya.

Lyra_4eva - 01:25am Dec 31, 2001 PST(#154 of 27098)

da thing is, I tried knocking on Rick's door, but it won't open by itself... and I can't get into Lilian's office cuz she's still there... do u knoe how to go to her office while she isn't there?? anywayz, thankz for telling meeh da bomb part, tho I'm not there yet! ^_^

buzzy bee - 04:20pm Dec 31, 2001 PST(#155 of 27098)

Go to the set at night go to the side door type in a code(note should be on the desk where the phone is) than go to lilians office and use your card to get on the set to open her door move fast so you dont get caught. Am I still to far ahead? um lets seehave you looked around in dwanes office you go up to the buzzer and hit hess grumbly(sp?) he'll think your the pizza guy and let you in go to dwanes office and use your card to get in there. hih Happy 2002 everyone

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26943 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)