Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (153 previous messages)
Lyra_4eva - 01:25am Dec 31, 2001 PST(#154 of 27098)

da thing is, I tried knocking on Rick's door, but it won't open by itself... and I can't get into Lilian's office cuz she's still there... do u knoe how to go to her office while she isn't there?? anywayz, thankz for telling meeh da bomb part, tho I'm not there yet! ^_^

buzzy bee - 04:20pm Dec 31, 2001 PST(#155 of 27098)

Go to the set at night go to the side door type in a code(note should be on the desk where the phone is) than go to lilians office and use your card to get on the set to open her door move fast so you dont get caught. Am I still to far ahead? um lets seehave you looked around in dwanes office you go up to the buzzer and hit hess grumbly(sp?) he'll think your the pizza guy and let you in go to dwanes office and use your card to get in there. hih Happy 2002 everyone

Lucky Star - 08:05am Jan 2, 2002 PST(#156 of 27098)

Since this is the Adult section of Nancy Drew, I respectfully request that posts be made using proper English; for example things like reading "da" when you mean to say "the" can be very annoying to adults. I ask that people please comply with this. Thanks.

Sabrea - 10:05am Jan 4, 2002 PST(#157 of 27098)

How do i get in da prop room's little chained area?

buzzy bee - 05:45pm Jan 4, 2002 PST(#158 of 27098)

you will get in there later through the secret passage

buzzy bee - 05:46pm Jan 4, 2002 PST(#159 of 27098)

sp???

jessie star - 06:56am Jan 5, 2002 PST(#160 of 27098)

Please help me. Where and how do I find the wire cutters? I always go in Rick's room but I can not seem to find anything to cut the wires. I have tried the key from the prop roo, I have found scissors but I can not pick them up. I always am blown up when I go in Rick's room. I know where the bomb is but I can not disarm it. Help. Thank you.

jessie star - 07:18am Jan 5, 2002 PST(#161 of 27098)

I can not seem to find where the paper with the code on it is, so that I can go into the studio at night!! I tried everywhere!!!! I searched every inch of Mattie's apartment,everywhere I can in the studio (during the day), I can't contact Dwayne Powers. I checked the table where the phone is in Mattie's house and I do not know where else to look!!! Please Help Thank You very much for your help!!!

buzzy bee - 09:32am Jan 5, 2002 PST(#162 of 27098)

Ok you have to go into the prop room and go to where the stairs are there should be a map click on the corner where it is up a little the wire cutters are there. After you disarm the bomb I think the letter will come. Do you have the door handle? you need that if you want to go into the prop room at night. OK. I can give you the code if you want if not than I wont. Oh yeah have You looked in dwanes office? If not change the time to night and go to the buzzy board click on hess grumbly he will think you the pizza guy and let you in. To get in to dwanes office use your pass. Then look around in there and maybe the letter will come. It should come soon. When you finnaly get into the studio at night use your pass to open the doors. Just move fast and dont get cought. HIH

jessie star - 02:34pm Jan 5, 2002 PST(#163 of 27098)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, and please give me the code if you can that is. Thanks agian you have been way better then anything!!

del rey - 02:49pm Jan 5, 2002 PST(#164 of 27098)

need help were is the log in name for the comp.

jessie star - 07:17pm Jan 5, 2002 PST(#165 of 27098)

buzzy bee I can not find Lillian's coumputer logon name or her passward could someone please tell me what they are THANK YOU

ASOLO - 08:33pm Jan 5, 2002 PST(#166 of 27098)

Is this a good game? I might buy it!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26932 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)