Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (168 previous messages)
buzzy bee - 03:06pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#169 of 27098)

okay im havin promblems it wont send what I wrote

buzzy bee - 03:07pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#170 of 27098)

testing one two three testing

buzzy bee - 03:09pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#171 of 27098)

I'll try later to help a little the code is 3689. I'll try to send more later whats you email i'll send it that way. Lucky Star I know were not soposed(sp?) to do that but I cant send what I wrote.

jessie star - 03:58pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#172 of 27098)

Sorry, but my daughter and I prefer to just work through the postings you can try again too thanks.

jessie star - 05:19pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#173 of 27098)

thanks for the code but I already found it I had to disarm the bomb first though!! but thanks anyway

Allyce Reynolds - 07:37am Jan 7, 2002 PST(#174 of 27098)

how do i get password for comp and how do i set the mach to here the voice

jessie star - 07:40am Jan 7, 2002 PST(#175 of 27098)

Dose anyone know Lillians login coumputer name is and her coumputer password THANK YOU EVERYONE and of course buzzy bee for your help

buzzy bee - 07:41am Jan 7, 2002 PST(#176 of 27098)

Okay JESSIE STAR you will get into the secret area later on okay. the code to get in to the place at night is 3689. The name to get into the computer has something to do with MILLIE(sp?) the prop room lady the password is I cant find it sorry, but I belive the login name is MILLIE(sp?)I'll look for it later but I couldn't find it. Are you talkin about the clock on the set? if so than the clock piece you got from the game in the prop room goes on the clock at 5 min to I think if not just keep trying spots. that will give you the key to the spot next to the ladder(the black thing) have you gone up on the ladder use the oil can yo make it unstuck see what you see. have you been in the control room? Once you get in there you turn on a switch which will turn on a light in the black thing near the ladder move they bars as it says. you will hear somethin back away and check the set. Find anything if not do it again. HINT: look behind what you can sleep on. NO its not a bed. I didnt want to tell the exact spot that should. If you need help just ask.

jessie star - 01:04pm Jan 7, 2002 PST(#177 of 27098)

buzzy bee, no I have not ben to the controol room how do you get there? THANK YOU for you HELP!!! please write back soon!!

jessie star - 01:07pm Jan 7, 2002 PST(#178 of 27098)

buzzy bee, how do you hear the voice from the boom? no I haven't been to th controol room how do you get there?

del rey - 05:57am Jan 8, 2002 PST(#179 of 27098)

I got the log in name could someone help me with the password pls. thanks

jessie star - 02:14pm Jan 8, 2002 PST(#180 of 27098)

I have the logon name dose anybody have the passwor???? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Hottie92 - 05:59am Jan 9, 2002 PST(#181 of 27098)

The password is WWB1956 or WWB1957 or it might be WWB1958. Sorry I can't remember.

HIH

~HottiE92~

buzzy bee - 02:29pm Jan 9, 2002 PST(#182 of 27098)

JESSIE YOU HAVE TO GO INTO LILLIANS ROOM AT NIGHT AND LOOK AT THIS SECRET RED THING BY THE T.V USE THE 3-D GLASSES. THAN YOU GO TO THE CONTROL ROOM AND SOMEHOW TYPE IN ACTOR. I FOR GOT THE EXACT BUTTONS. THAN YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS I SIAD EARLIER. YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE TAPE IN THERE.HIH

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26916 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)