Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (196 previous messages)
creole - 03:51pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#197 of 27098)

jessie star: you can't get into the tunnel until you've gotten into the control room. you have to flip a switch in the control room. have you done that yet?

buzzy bee - 03:55pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#198 of 27098)

Okay Jessie I'm sorry but I got the code for that thing on here when I was playing it all i know is it has something to do with actor and there are rows and coloms like a1 or a3 b5 and so on like that but I'm not sure how. have you read the whole thing on this Like the way eairleir messages? Once you get in there look around for a switch go to the black thing by the ladder open it a light should be on move the bars to where it says on the light a secret area should open up behind the couch. sorry I cant give you the cod. I'll look for it though. Get the 3d glasses in Rick's dressing room go to lilians and look at the code thing(you know where you have to read it with cerin things) use the glasses on it it's red that is where the clue is sorry.

creole the triangles gave me a hard time to just find one that lights up and keep going around till you find them all. Sadly there is another triangle thing behind it. I dont know ho I could give you hints sorry.

Hey sorry I havent been on latley just got done doing exams. :(

buzzy bee - 03:55pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#199 of 27098)

:)HIH hey i cant edit my message it dosent put what I printed

jessie star - 05:05pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#200 of 27098)

I think I know what is wrong maby I need to do something first before I can go into the controlroom!!!!!!!!!! Lets see I disarmed the bomb, I got into the stage at night, I fixxed the clock, I put oil on the wheel and climed up it I opened the powere's briefcase, and I oppened the faulse bomb. Do I have to do something first??????????????

creole - 08:37pm Jan 13, 2002 PST(#201 of 27098)

jessie star: have you gone into lillian's office?

Lucky Star - 05:51am Jan 14, 2002 PST(#202 of 27098)

Jessie Star, is there anyone in your home that can help you through this? Maybe the game is too hard for you to do alone. People cannot walk you through the entire game here; it would spoil it for those who want to work through it themselves if too much info is posted here. Good luck.

jessie star - 06:46am Jan 14, 2002 PST(#203 of 27098)

lucky star, Ok I will try to do it by myself!!!!!!!

Diane K - 09:38pm Jan 14, 2002 PST(#204 of 27098)

Diane K

I'm completely messed up, I've gone to Lillians office and got the info. I'm then told to go to the STAGE is that the big door that you use your pass with? If so my pass won't work the lights are green but it won't work. It keeps saying "I need something to make this work" or something to that. Please help as soon as possible as I can't get any further until then.

Thanks

Diane

jessie star - 05:24am Jan 15, 2002 PST(#205 of 27098)

Diane K, did you try putting the pass on the thing and slash it through that should work if you are still confussed just ask!!!!!!!

jessie star - 06:28pm Jan 15, 2002 PST(#206 of 27098)

Diane K yes it is the room where the stage is!

jessie star - 02:52pm Jan 16, 2002 PST(#207 of 27098)

Diane K, try pytting the card to the side the slitest bit it schould work I uasly just put it wher it is red but still to the sid a little!

jessie star - 06:28pm Jan 16, 2002 PST(#208 of 27098)

Diane K, She allways revolks your pass in the begining I do not know who is doing it but it should be her she is very rude! anyway go to the securty desk he'll give your pass if you are still confussed just ask agian (your no pain!)

Diane K - 08:41pm Jan 17, 2002 PST(#209 of 27098)

oh and thank you Jessie Star for all your help. I appreciate it very much.

Diane K

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26889 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)