Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (211 previous messages)
Diane K - 09:51am Jan 20, 2002 PST(#212 of 27098)

Okay, more detail---I've just left Daryls office after searching it. And went back to Matties. I've tried everything and nothing new is happening. Was told I was suppose to get a threatening letter after I went to Daryls office but haven't gotten it yet and like I said I can't do nothing new. Nobody is telling me anything different in there dressing rooms, can't find anything new on the stage so I'm lost. Hope that is better.

Diane K

jessie star - 12:07pm Jan 20, 2002 PST(#213 of 27098)

Did you disarm the bomb did you go to the control room? TRY THAT!!

Diane K - 11:06am Jan 21, 2002 PST(#214 of 27098)

did the bomb thing, gone to control room, had to do that in order to go in the back prop room. nothing works im getting discouraged, maybe i have to start the game over or something and not talk to Weiss this time.

Diane K - 02:40pm Jan 21, 2002 PST(#215 of 27098)

Okay I cheated I went and got the walkthrough to do the game up to the point that I was to see if there was something that I was doing wrong, and guess what I don't get the note still, and I don't get the ringing of the phone when I go back to Matties like it said I would, and when I go back to the stage at night and open the door I don't get Lillian there, so what am I suppose to do now PLEASE HELP ME before I die trying :) Thanks Again!!

Little Ole Me

maddie's mom - 09:06pm Jan 21, 2002 PST(#216 of 27098)

Hi guys! Please help us. My dd and I love these games and this one is a hoot! lol We are stuck. We can't get into Rick's room day/night. No answer at Dewaynes to get in. We can't find the video tape in the prop room. Can't get Weiss out of the room! No 3-d glasses either. Please give us a little hint.

Thanks so much!:)

Steph

Emily Foster - 03:37am Jan 24, 2002 PST(#217 of 27098)

alright guys a need a clue! have visited the prop room and gotten the wierd key thing, the oil thing, and wire cutters. i went to the studio and went up the stairs on the catwalk and found the ribbion and then went to the doors right next to the ladder and i cant open it...what do i do next..am i missing something?

respond asap!!! thanks!!!

Kristen Burke - 05:54am Jan 27, 2002 PST(#218 of 27098)

Hey! My friend and I need serious help! We defused the bomb, we also know how to get into the studio at night. The only problem is that we don't know how to get into the comtrol room. We logged onto the computer and found out the password was ACTOR, but we don't know how to change it into code! We found the 3-D glasses, and the sheet in Lillian's office with the "alphebet" on it. We think you use that. We had a couple of ideas, but it did not work! We need some help! Thank you! :)

Miss Match - 06:56am Jan 27, 2002 PST(#219 of 27098)

Each letter on the paper is surrounded by a symbol. Like A looks like an upside-down L. See? Convert the letters A-C-T-O-R into symbols and bingo! You're in!

jessie star - 05:38pm Jan 27, 2002 PST(#220 of 27098)

AlanaM, What papper? Please help!

AF Brats - 07:17pm Jan 27, 2002 PST(#221 of 27098)

I think we are almost through with the game! We have gone through the secret tunnel, Dawyne's office, control room, all the dressingrooms and offices we can sneak into. We got the threatening letter. Confronted Lillian who got really mad and fired us a SECOND time, but then disappeared and we haven't been able to find anyone. We are supposed to expect a phone call from someone and we keep hanging out around the phone, but nothing has happened. We think this is the end of the game, but how can we be sure? Why won't the game end? What ELSE is there to do? Thanks for ANY help we can get. This is driving us crazy!

AF Brats - 07:30pm Jan 27, 2002 PST(#222 of 27098)

To Emily:

The key thing is not a key. It is part of a stage prop. Look around the sound stage until you find where it goes. It is hard to find exactly where it goes, but try every option. Oh, by the way. After you figure that out, check out Rick's dressing room! (And we also congradulate you on finding the pliers. It took us forever!)

buzzy bee - 01:52pm Jan 31, 2002 PST(#223 of 27098)

make sure u did everything and it has to be dark for phone to ring i belive jessie star the paper she was talkin about is in lillians room

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26875 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)