Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (223 previous messages)
jessie star - 02:12pm Jan 31, 2002 PST(#224 of 27098)

I KNOW I FINALLY WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!

Miss Match - 03:37pm Jan 31, 2002 PST(#225 of 27098)

AF Brats- make sure you have searched Dwayne's office thoroughly and watched the security tape. Then the call should come.

MnM - 04:16pm Jan 31, 2002 PST(#226 of 27098)

Good job jessie star

buzzy bee - 11:30am Feb 1, 2002 PST(#227 of 27098)

good job jessie star

jessie star - 12:45pm Feb 1, 2002 PST(#228 of 27098)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYONE!!!!!

Tiffany H. - 01:05pm Feb 3, 2002 PST(#229 of 27098)

Does anyone need any help I can help you. I have finished the game! If you do, i'll be glad to help.

AF Brats - 09:29am Feb 4, 2002 PST(#230 of 27098)

Hey, Allison...The password to Dwayne's briefcase is in his coat pocket. His coat is in his office. Good luck!

Allison and Kristen - 03:33pm Feb 4, 2002 PST(#231 of 27098)

We finished the game!! If you need help contact us!! ~ Allison and Kristen

~Kristen + Allison~ - 06:34pm Feb 4, 2002 PST(#232 of 27098)

Hi! My friend and I finished the game!!! We are so happy! We would like to thank someone very much for all of their help. And the award goes to... AlanaM!!! LOL! :) If anyone has any questiuons on the game, please feel free to e-mail me and ask!! Thanks again!!

~Kristen + Allison~

Chad Forest - 07:08pm Feb 7, 2002 PST(#233 of 27098)

I can't figure out the code for the controll room. Can you help me?

Thanks

mysteryluvr - 02:24pm Feb 8, 2002 PST(#234 of 27098)

Hi everyone, just wondering if any of you know what book each nancy Drew game was made from. Also I have beaten all the games and if anyone needs help I'd be glad to! Also does anyone know if they have Nancy Drew games for Playstation, Playstation 2, or Game Boy Color.

P.S. If u need major help with any games go to www.gameboomers.com then go PC GAMES, then hints and walk throughs or vise versa. Then click N and u get all the Nancy Drew games. Also just in case u think I'm a cheater I didn't use the walkthroughs for any of the games. Someon told me about them after I had beaten all games.

Miss Match - 06:06am Feb 9, 2002 PST(#235 of 27098)

Look on Lillian's computer for the word code (you can find the login name and password in the prop room). Then translate it into symbols using the second paper on a clipboard under Lillian's TV. You will need the 3-D glasses to read it.

Kirsten and Allison- LOL. Glad to be of service!

t.almond - 08:18pm Feb 9, 2002 PST(#236 of 27098)

can someone help me. im really stuck... i cant find the code to get into the film room, cant figure out other way into caged prop room, cant find employee ID#, and cant figure out those nobbies on the generator? please help me with this before i pull my hair out!!!

jessie star - 07:37am Feb 11, 2002 PST(#237 of 27098)

t.almond, you have to sneek into Lilans office and, well first get the 3D glasses in Rick's room then go into Lilans office read the red pappper on the clipboard read them with the 3D glasses every letter stands for something like an upside down L stands for A you will read the rest on the red thing then find out the password for the control room then you punch it into the keypad near the entrance that is all the imformation I can give you right now!!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26861 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)