Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (237 previous messages)
t.almond - 08:39pm Feb 11, 2002 PST(#238 of 27098)

Thank you Jessie Star for your help. It took me forever to understand that decoder, but you helped me figure it out and i finally finished the game. Im looking forward to the new game coming out in June, i think its called "The Scarlet Hand". Ill be back if i need help with that one! Thanks again.

nancydrew222 - 03:18pm Feb 12, 2002 PST(#239 of 27098)

hey... please help me!! I've gotten into the prop room, gotten the clock handle, Pliers, looked at the journal, photo album and co\rossword.... I've also looked at the binder and gotten the code for the computer! BUT where do i go now?? I still cant get into the side door at night!! What triggers me to be able to go to the powers guy building and say im the pizza guy?!?!? PLease try to help me!

Miss Match - 02:19pm Feb 13, 2002 PST(#240 of 27098)

Are you an extra on the set yet? If you are not, you need to talk to everybody, especially Mattie. If you have, be expecting a package.

nancydrew222 - 04:22pm Feb 13, 2002 PST(#241 of 27098)

Hey thanks for the tip! I already beat the game though! Well if ne one needs help im availible for answers!

Chief - 08:11am Feb 18, 2002 PST(#242 of 27098)

WHAT IS THE CODE TO GET IN AT NIGHT I FORGOT IT I REALY NEED TO KNOW PLEASE PLEASE

Chief - 08:45am Feb 18, 2002 PST(#243 of 27098)

I need to get in the back door at night before the code is changed or the bomb is disabeled SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PASSWORD.

Miss Match - 08:32am Feb 22, 2002 PST(#244 of 27098)

You can only get the code when it is changed after the bomb.

Sherry Dial - 11:50pm Feb 22, 2002 PST(#245 of 27098)

how do i get into dwaynes office please help me!!!!!!

sherry Dial - 06:37am Feb 23, 2002 PST(#246 of 27098)

would like to have the the log in and password for the computer in lillian's office please

Chica - 09:34pm Feb 23, 2002 PST(#247 of 27098)
Strangers stab you in the front, boyfriends stab you in the heart, friends stab you in the back, but best friends don't carry knives.

AlanaM--Have you played and completed all the games?

Miss Match - 04:14am Feb 24, 2002 PST(#248 of 27098)

Yep. All five of them.:D Sherry Dial- it can be found in the Prop Room.

Lauren Michelle - 03:42pm Feb 25, 2002 PST(#249 of 27098)

Please Help me! I need to get into the studio at night!!

Amanda Lathem - 09:19pm Feb 26, 2002 PST(#250 of 27098)

I don;t know if anyone is still coming to this place for info on the game...I know that it is old. But I really need help. I have the screw driver, pliers, oil can, key to that generator room thing...from the clock ,remote control, 3-d glasses,and I don;t know what else. I have talked to Mattie's agent..I am an extra..I have been in the prop room...Mattie's room, That guys room...I talk to Ned and he tells me to find the guy..whats his name..umm...Rick? Bess and George are no help. Mattie keeps asking me if I found anything...and I can only answer no. I am soooooo Frustrated. How do I get into the agents office? What do I have to do to the generator? When do I difuse this bomb? I can;t get into Lillian's off ice at night to get the codes for the control room...because I have not done something...and I can't seem to get the guy to let me in the agent's office...something about pizza?

All I Know is that if you can throw me a bone I would so appreciate it!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26848 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)