Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (249 previous messages)
Amanda Lathem - 09:19pm Feb 26, 2002 PST(#250 of 27098)

I don;t know if anyone is still coming to this place for info on the game...I know that it is old. But I really need help. I have the screw driver, pliers, oil can, key to that generator room thing...from the clock ,remote control, 3-d glasses,and I don;t know what else. I have talked to Mattie's agent..I am an extra..I have been in the prop room...Mattie's room, That guys room...I talk to Ned and he tells me to find the guy..whats his name..umm...Rick? Bess and George are no help. Mattie keeps asking me if I found anything...and I can only answer no. I am soooooo Frustrated. How do I get into the agents office? What do I have to do to the generator? When do I difuse this bomb? I can;t get into Lillian's off ice at night to get the codes for the control room...because I have not done something...and I can't seem to get the guy to let me in the agent's office...something about pizza?

All I Know is that if you can throw me a bone I would so appreciate it!

Kristen Burke - 06:35am Feb 27, 2002 PST(#251 of 27098)

Amanda Lathem~ Hey I finished the game! Before you can get into Lillian's office at night, you have to dufuse the bomb. This is how: You have to go into Rick's room, the bomb is in the tape recorder, you have to unscrew the top with the screwdriver, (the part where the sound comes out of) then you have to take the clippers and clip the colored wires in a certain orde or else you'll blow up!! lol! I forgot which order, you gonna have 2 try! I'll give you a hint: it's not stright across either ways!!! When you do that you will be on the phone after with a couple of people. Then on the table by the phone you will see a note. It is the code to the side door on how to get into the studio at NIGHT! Then use the credit card in the door trick to get into the rooms! Hope I helped!!

Miss Match - 10:35am Feb 27, 2002 PST(#252 of 27098)

Lauren Michelle- you don't get in at night until you have defused the bomb. If you have, look for a letter from William Papas to Mattie around Mattie's phone. That should explain things.

Amanda Lathem - 05:50pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#253 of 27098)

Alright...I need someone to join me in a truly blond moment. I can not find this recorder thing in his room...the one with the bomb. I had to start over...cause I could not get back into his dressing room...so I am now in there...where is this recorder w/ the bomb????? HELP!

Amanda Lathem - 06:16pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#254 of 27098)

Alright...I see something on the dressing counter in front of his mirrior but it won't let me approach it. I can't get very close...and I also see something on the couch...but same story there....can;t get very close.

Shawna Lemoine - 02:19am Feb 28, 2002 PST(#255 of 27098)

Amanda Lathem- The tape recorder is under the message on the mirror that says, "Die Rick." Use your screwdriver on the screws around the speaker. Then cut the wires with the wirecutters in this order-yellow, red, orange, blue. And if anyone knows how to get the middle lever on the trap door machine to work, pleas let me know. All it does is make a horrible grinding sound-like a car not shifting correctly.

Amanda Lathem - 07:35pm Feb 28, 2002 PST(#256 of 27098)

What do you have to have done before you can disable this bomb? I have not been able to see the bomb. I feel so dumb...I have done the clock...gotton the stuff out of the prop room...talked to Mattie a million times...do you find the bomb...on the first time you enter his room...or are you supposed to go again later? ALSO-- How do you do the GENERATOR---I can not get it to work?

Shawna Lemoine - 10:19pm Feb 28, 2002 PST(#257 of 27098)

Amanda-I think that if you have gotten to the part with the bomb and also have the wire cutters and the screwdriver, you should be able to disarm the bomb. The generator was really tricky for me as well, but I found that if you use the oil can on any lever that sticks (and you may have to use it many, many times) it will eventually move-and let me tell you it's a very good feeling when it finally works!!!

Jessi Wilson - 03:21pm Mar 11, 2002 PST(#258 of 27098)

Can anyone help me with the generator, I can't seem to make it work, I can move all 3 levers, thats not the problem...But I can't figure out which order. Thanks in advance...

Amanda cOTE - 11:52am Mar 12, 2002 PST(#259 of 27098)

Help! Okay here is my problem the director took away my pass and i can't get back in and i can't find out the code to the entrance on the side. I am totaly stuck! I went to all the places on the map ther were. Can somebody please help me fast?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26839 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)