Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (257 previous messages)
Jessi Wilson - 03:21pm Mar 11, 2002 PST(#258 of 27098)

Can anyone help me with the generator, I can't seem to make it work, I can move all 3 levers, thats not the problem...But I can't figure out which order. Thanks in advance...

Amanda cOTE - 11:52am Mar 12, 2002 PST(#259 of 27098)

Help! Okay here is my problem the director took away my pass and i can't get back in and i can't find out the code to the entrance on the side. I am totaly stuck! I went to all the places on the map ther were. Can somebody please help me fast?

Jessi Wilson - 01:22pm Mar 12, 2002 PST(#260 of 27098)

Amanda you have to go see mattie at her house she will get you job as an extra..hope that helped

Amanda CoTe - 05:32pm Mar 12, 2002 PST(#261 of 27098)

Whats the code for the back entrance?

nancy_186 - 11:38am Mar 13, 2002 PST(#262 of 27098)

hey!i know the novel .Can some one tell me how the game works?!

Miss Match - 05:41pm Mar 13, 2002 PST(#263 of 27098)

Amanda- you can find this after the tape recorder in Rick Arlen's room.

carmen Vidrine - 07:31am Mar 15, 2002 PST(#264 of 27098)

I need help for the password for Lillians Computer i kno th login nam is millie but what is the password??? please answer as soon as possible! thanks!!

jenniferKatie - 10:03am Mar 15, 2002 PST(#265 of 27098)

HELP!!!...I'm at the very end on the master's level...Lillian and Nancy are locked in the studio with the "villian" and i'm trying to decode the vacume on the door and each time i try to decode it, the code changes!!! They also only give a minute or so to figure it out!!!...I have done this scene over and over again and am quite frustrated!!!!...Please help if you can!!!!!

Hottie92 - 09:02pm Mar 15, 2002 PST(#266 of 27098)

just relax and take a deep breath. You will find it out I assure you

HIH

HottiE

Hottie92 - 06:55pm Mar 17, 2002 PST(#267 of 27098)

I have beat this game a many times but without this but i was wondering if anyone knew if there is a key to the drawer on the desk in Matties's apartment and if there is where is it?? *I didn't know about the spider thing on MNM until recently when i had also beat that game many times before*

Thanks,

HottiE

carmen Vidrine - 08:49am Mar 18, 2002 PST(#268 of 27098)

hey jennifer katie what do you do after you are finished with finding all the passwords for the computer and yew ahve called everyone done everything and gotten all the codes??? what do i do next?? please help?

ron talbert - 09:10am Mar 20, 2002 PST(#269 of 27098)

does anyone know what other passwords and ids that can be used other than millie wwb1958 and spayders log in code on lillians computer..im stuck ...and how about the other files that say unavalable ....please help.....

Hottie92 - 05:19pm Mar 22, 2002 PST(#270 of 27098)

ron: Don't worry about the unavailable files, go to Dwayne's office if you haven't already. Ring on Hess Grumbly um... and he'll be like what took my pizza so long to get here and he'll let ou in.

HIH

HottiE 92

Katie Thorpe - 08:22pm Mar 22, 2002 PST(#271 of 27098)

I Really Need Help!!I'm up to the part where I've jus been in Dwayne's office and gotten everything but now what do I do? I read somewhere on the internet u r ment ot get a phone call but nothing's happened!Also are u ment to decode the torn up paper in Mattie's jewelery box?Are you ment to use Rick's Mobile No?Someone help fast?you can also e-mail if u want! Katie

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26827 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)