Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (277 previous messages)
Jennifer Woods - 03:20pm Mar 28, 2002 PST(#278 of 27098)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

I posted soemthing lse here 2 but its not here

Jennifer Woods - 03:25pm Mar 28, 2002 PST(#279 of 27098)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

I said that I had the oil can and the key from the clock. Nancy also says I have Millie's log in but I dun remeber getting it so could someone tell me where it is?

Jennifer Woods - 06:41am Mar 29, 2002 PST(#280 of 27098)

Now I also have the key from the clock. I also did the puzzle in the chest again so I have the clock hand still. I have the oil can and I have been up the ladder. Also I called Ned and one of the choices to tell him stuff was to say I have Millie's password. But I don't know where that is because I don't remember seeing it. So if someone could tell me where it is, that would be extremely appreciated.

Kristen Burke - 06:42am Mar 29, 2002 PST(#281 of 27098)

Jennifer Woods~ At night u have to get into the promp room using the doornob. In the log in book on the table, click the upper right hand corner and the page will flip up. There will be the log in name and the password. Then at night also, go into Lillian's Office by using your pass to slide through the door (knob) and type it in on the computer. You will get into Millie's user name. In Lillan's office there is also a disk in one of the books if u open it. You put that in the computer also. But look at EVERYTHING in the computer and her office. When u go into the passwords part in there u will c control room- ACTOR. U have to look at sometin in her office u have to use the 3-D glasses for and convert the letters into symbols. That will be the code for the control room. Hope I helped! If n-e 1 needs help e-mail me at KrissyGirl891@aol.com. Thanks!

~KrissyGirl~

VickiW - 11:17am Apr 1, 2002 PST(#282 of 27098)

I am having trouble with figuring out the sound equalizer (or whatever you call that thing that you put the bomb threat tape in) in the control room. Have been through every permutation I can think of but have been stuck there for days! What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Katie Thorpe - 11:02pm Apr 1, 2002 PST(#283 of 27098)

Help Anyone!!!!!I have just been in dwayne's office and now nothing's happening Are you ment to do the torn up paper in Matties room?someone please help!!!!!!Also are you ment to get a phone call or something because if u r then I haven't got one!!someone please help and fast!!! Katie Thorpe P.SIs the new Nancy Drew Game good because i'm getting it!!

L*aqua - 05:33pm Apr 2, 2002 PST(#284 of 27098)

Ok, I may be out-dated but have you done anything with a somethng in Rick's room? Been kicked off the set? You don't **have** to do the torn-up piece of paper in Mattie's room. What have you found on the set?

Golden_Girl - 01:09pm Apr 4, 2002 PST(#285 of 27098)

Hello,

I think I'm at about the same place as Jennifer Woods and stuck!When you(Kristen Burke) answered her, you said something about getting in to the prop room at night. How do I even get in the Building at night? Also I don't know anything about Millie's log thingie. I went into the prop room and snooped around and saw a bunch of weard numbers in this big book, but nothing about a log number. Now it won't let me go back in. If I try to talk to her it will only give the choice of saying something like "I should get back to the set now, Good-Bye!". Could someone please help me out? Thanks!

• "Golden_Girl"*

• Donna Braccini - 06:42pm Apr 5, 2002 PST(#286 of 27098)

I am stumped ... I have the tools to disarm the bomb but can't seem to do it ... everytime I try to cut the wires with the wire cutters the bomb blows up ... from what I can see there are only 2 'hot spots' ...a red wire and a yellow wire ... I have tried switching the order that I clip them but it still doesn't work ... help!! Thanks :)

Hottie92 - 08:00pm Apr 5, 2002 PST(#287 of 27098)

start with the second wire.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26811 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)