Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (295 previous messages)
McCormick Leena - 02:29pm Apr 12, 2002 PST(#296 of 27098)

I'm very stuck on the game.....please help. I've already gotten the extra job, been in the prop room and fixed the clock. No one at the broadcasting place will help me. I can't get any response at the office of Mattie's agent, and Bess,George and Ned won't give me any info. I cannot: enter the studio at night, get into the control room, find Rick, get into Rick's room, find anything that looks like a bomb, turn the generator thing on....etc. I can't seem to find anything else to do. I welcome any hints. Thank you.

Miss Match - 01:12pm Apr 13, 2002 PST(#297 of 27098)

Have you spoken to everyone (including Dwayne Powers) over the phone? Have you searched the set and the prop room thoroughly? Have you received the video from Hannah? If you have, you should be able to get into Rick's room. If you can't get into Rick's room, you need to back-track and see what you missed.

Leena McCormick - 07:33pm Apr 13, 2002 PST(#298 of 27098)

Thanks...I missed the tape from Hannah...

Jennifer Woods - 10:45am Apr 14, 2002 PST(#299 of 27098)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

And no one can help poor old Jennifer? Someone said get into Lillian's office, but do i have to do it at night (because I tried and shes in there 24/7) and do I have to go through the side entrance or can I just come in in the daytime and stay until 6:30?

Leena McCormick - 03:46pm Apr 14, 2002 PST(#300 of 27098)

Help...stuck again. I feel like I at a dead end. I searched the control room, underground passage, lillian's room, Dwayne's office and every other place I can find. I've asked everyone about owen spayder, viewed the survalliance video and recived the clock w/ warning note. After this I can't find anything else to do....My friend told me something about a phone call and i have waited around mattie's house (day and night), but no one ever called. None of my phone pals are helping and no one at the studio has anything new to say. Can anyone help me figure out what to do next.

Also....I can never find Dwayne...Is this a problem? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

little orphan annie - 08:10pm Apr 16, 2002 PST(#301 of 27098)

Hi - How do I set the Clock on the stage???? I have the hand - How do I find the secret Passage in the prop room??? HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP

marie dee - 04:34pm Apr 18, 2002 PST(#302 of 27098)

need help, where is this alarm to set off and the game of triangles. and what does the tape say i cant get the machine to make it speek clearly.

Jennifer Woods - 05:41pm Apr 18, 2002 PST(#303 of 27098)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

Little Orphan Annie- put the hand at either 10 or 11- I cant remember which. Marie Dee, I wish I could help you, but I haven't gotten that far. Sorry!

Jennifer Woods - 02:13pm Apr 20, 2002 PST(#304 of 27098)

can some1 please answer me quick? This is getting very irritating.

little orphan annie - 06:32pm Apr 20, 2002 PST(#305 of 27098)

thanks - I set the clock -

Jennifer Woods - 06:13am Apr 22, 2002 PST(#306 of 27098)

leena: youve searched lillains room. how did you get in? i hafta because i am stuck and i have the log in password but she wont leave! help me please please please. then i can catch up to you and help you.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (26792 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)