Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (51 previous messages)
flowerchick - 08:53am Jun 25, 2001 PST(#52 of 27098)

KELLEY, SLOW DOWN OR SPEED UP THE VOICE ON THE TAPE,CALL NED.IM AS FAR AS U IF U JUST GOT IN LILLIANS OFFICE.

HOW DO I DECODE THE CONTROL ROOM PASSWORD?

Rain Drops - 02:03pm Jun 25, 2001 PST(#53 of 27098)
"Most people say that this rainy day would never come in this month of May" A couple of lines from a poem I wrote. You can call me Rebecca.

What do you mean, dismantle the tape recorder in Rick's room? And where's Aggie? I haven't gotten to get into Rick's room either. I need HELP!

Miss Match - 01:56pm Jun 26, 2001 PST(#54 of 27098)

when you are in the studio at night, you can use the old credit card in the lock trick to get into the rooms, (your "credit card" being your studio pass)

gabs lok under the tv in lillians office. there should be a clipboard. click on the SECOND paper on it, and use the three-d glasses to read it. that should tell you the symbols for the word.

kelly, use the frequency buttons to slow down or speed up the voice. also, use the buttons to the right to see if you can determine any backround noise.

rain drops, have you watched the scene Mattie did with Rick? How far are you in the game?

Miss Match - 02:24pm Jun 26, 2001 PST(#55 of 27098)

the word code to the control rom is ACTOR. also, how can i get in toudh with owen spayder?

Green Hornet - 03:43pm Jun 26, 2001 PST(#56 of 27098)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Rick Arlen, eh? Is he related to Richard Arlen, the old-time movie actor? Just another of the little "in-jokes" the makers put in these games!

Miss Match - 11:36am Jun 27, 2001 PST(#57 of 27098)

does anyone not understand any of the codes?

Miss Match - 11:37am Jun 27, 2001 PST(#58 of 27098)

greenhornet, in the file labeled rick arlen at dwaynes office it crosses out rick aburtski, so i dont know if arlen was supposed to be his real name or he changed it before he came to the wwb network

flowerchick - 11:58am Jun 27, 2001 PST(#59 of 27098)

AlanaM,u r such a big help!!!

u have told me so many things, but i am still stuck!! how do i get the 3-d glasses?

flowerchick - 06:14pm Jun 27, 2001 PST(#60 of 27098)

found the 3-d glasses!!!but now how do i decode the paper in lillians office?i put the glasses on, but i cant figure it out!!

Miss Match - 09:01am Jun 28, 2001 PST(#61 of 27098)

Thanx, flowerchick, glad to know im appreciated.

Look at the paper. Put all the letters in order (A-Z) then look at what symbol they all stand for. Then find out what letters are on the control room. The word is actor. Spell out that word in the symbols.

flowerchick - 11:21am Jun 28, 2001 PST(#62 of 27098)

how do i find out what letters r on the key pad?

flowerchick - 11:46am Jun 28, 2001 PST(#63 of 27098)

AlanaM,

what do u mean,look at what symbol they stand 4?

Rain Drops - 12:13pm Jun 28, 2001 PST(#64 of 27098)
"Most people say that this rainy day would never come in this month of May" A couple of lines from a poem I wrote. You can call me Rebecca.

I'm not that far. The only major clue I have is that the Star magazine in the lobby of the WWB has holes cut out of it. 2 pages. I have not been able to get into the studio where they film, it has always been those red arrows. So, I'm really not that far. I checked out the CD-ROM from the library, so I had to return it.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (27034 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)