Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (24 previous messages)
KriStaLie - 05:15pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#25 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

blossom65- Have you been in the teachers lounge? And have you confronted Hal about what you found?

Good luck and Merry Christmas

KriStaLie - 05:18pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#26 of 8374)

Sorry nycgirl- Whenever I try to answer your question, it won't let me post it. I don't know why because it let me post my answer to blossom65's. :-(

KriStaLie - 05:18pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#27 of 8374)

If you want the answer you can email me at xdelicious@yahoo.com

alikat51692 - 06:39pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#28 of 8374)

hi i dont know how to get into the gym or the library! i also cant find the code in aunt eloise's house! i also cant find the library card for me! i have found hal's library card but not mine i just got the game yesterday so im not very far!thanks for all the help if you can help me out! merry christmas and a happy new year! ~alikat~

spacecasegrace - 07:25pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#29 of 8374)

alikat- what code in eloises house? you don't have a library card so don't look for it all you have is a key to the library which is in the drawer by the note aunt eloise left you. travel the hallways to find the gym + library :)

Angel_1991 - 08:09pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#30 of 8374)

I found the braile book. What is in it that will help me. I haven't found any more messages that I would need braile for besides the boiler room door. How do you get Daryl to give you the note. I think that is what I need.

~*Brie*~ - 08:22pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#31 of 8374)

2 things. How do I get into the library and what is the locker combo?

Calali - 08:31pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#32 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Angel 1991- Have you opened Jake's locker yet? If so, you can probably explore the teacher's lounge. In there will be why you need the braille book.

~*Brie*~- Look for the library around the school and look for the combonation in the previous posts.

nycgirl - 09:36pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#33 of 8374)

ok, i have found the calling card, i got into the boiler. i have the gloves, now what? i called everybody and two of them don't have any suggestions and one of them keeps telling me to go to the boiler room. i keep going and i don't know what else to do, the levers won't move so i don't think that is something. and how do i get daryl to give me the note? i got the wire cutters too, i finally got them without getting blown up. what is the soda machine for where the phone is at? any other places i can look for clues? i have been in the teacher's lounge, the aunt's house and the dinner. will i be able to go into the pharmacy? i called the pharmacy but they was closed so i didn't speak to anyone. help please, thanks.

Gehling Cronin - 09:04am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#34 of 8374)

nycgirl-Have you looked at everything in the teachers lounge? Talk to Hal. I was in the boiler room but I couldn't find anymore clues just like you maybe you'll just have to wait. Also go to the library and look at all those books.

blossom65 - 11:51am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#35 of 8374)

#620-KristaLie-Yes & I told Hal.

Squiggly - 02:28pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#36 of 8374)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

If you can't post your message, try not using the word passw0rd.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8338 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)