Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (25 previous messages)
KriStaLie - 05:18pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#26 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

Sorry nycgirl- Whenever I try to answer your question, it won't let me post it. I don't know why because it let me post my answer to blossom65's. :-(

KriStaLie - 05:18pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#27 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

If you want the answer you can email me at xdelicious@yahoo.com

alikat51692 - 06:39pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#28 of 8374)

hi i dont know how to get into the gym or the library! i also cant find the code in aunt eloise's house! i also cant find the library card for me! i have found hal's library card but not mine i just got the game yesterday so im not very far!thanks for all the help if you can help me out! merry christmas and a happy new year! ~alikat~

spacecasegrace - 07:25pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#29 of 8374)

alikat- what code in eloises house? you don't have a library card so don't look for it all you have is a key to the library which is in the drawer by the note aunt eloise left you. travel the hallways to find the gym + library :)

Angel_1991 - 08:09pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#30 of 8374)

I found the braile book. What is in it that will help me. I haven't found any more messages that I would need braile for besides the boiler room door. How do you get Daryl to give you the note. I think that is what I need.

~*Brie*~ - 08:22pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#31 of 8374)

2 things. How do I get into the library and what is the locker combo?

Calali - 08:31pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#32 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Angel 1991- Have you opened Jake's locker yet? If so, you can probably explore the teacher's lounge. In there will be why you need the braille book.

~*Brie*~- Look for the library around the school and look for the combonation in the previous posts.

nycgirl - 09:36pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#33 of 8374)

ok, i have found the calling card, i got into the boiler. i have the gloves, now what? i called everybody and two of them don't have any suggestions and one of them keeps telling me to go to the boiler room. i keep going and i don't know what else to do, the levers won't move so i don't think that is something. and how do i get daryl to give me the note? i got the wire cutters too, i finally got them without getting blown up. what is the soda machine for where the phone is at? any other places i can look for clues? i have been in the teacher's lounge, the aunt's house and the dinner. will i be able to go into the pharmacy? i called the pharmacy but they was closed so i didn't speak to anyone. help please, thanks.

Gehling Cronin - 09:04am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#34 of 8374)

nycgirl-Have you looked at everything in the teachers lounge? Talk to Hal. I was in the boiler room but I couldn't find anymore clues just like you maybe you'll just have to wait. Also go to the library and look at all those books.

blossom65 - 11:51am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#35 of 8374)

#620-KristaLie-Yes & I told Hal.

Squiggly - 02:28pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#36 of 8374)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

If you can't post your message, try not using the word passw0rd.

Sara Bebeck - 04:41pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#37 of 8374)

My name is Sara and I just got the game today and i think it is an amazing game. I got into the library and talked to daryl, Hal, That girl and Hulk. I really need to know Jakes combo. please tell me, ive looked everywhere for it but i can't find it. no clues. Just a straight forward answer. i also wan't to know how to get in to the teachers lounge?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

stephanie Gali - 05:15pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#38 of 8374)

Where is the library card . Please tell me . No hints

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8336 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)