Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (36 previous messages)
Sara Bebeck - 04:41pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#37 of 8374)

My name is Sara and I just got the game today and i think it is an amazing game. I got into the library and talked to daryl, Hal, That girl and Hulk. I really need to know Jakes combo. please tell me, ive looked everywhere for it but i can't find it. no clues. Just a straight forward answer. i also wan't to know how to get in to the teachers lounge?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

stephanie Gali - 05:15pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#38 of 8374)

Where is the library card . Please tell me . No hints

Angel_1991 - 07:08pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#39 of 8374)

CALALI- I FINISHED THE GAME!!!!

KriStaLie - 07:23pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#40 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

Sara Bebeck- Jake's locker combo is 5235. To get into the teacher's lounge-- you have to go through a window from the outside.

Stephanie Gali- What library card? There is none.

Angel 1991- Congratulations!

sara B - 07:25pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#41 of 8374)

Angel 1991 since you finished the game answer my questions.

1; How do I get Jakes combo? 2; What is the code to the boiler room?

THANK YOU

sara B - 07:27pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#42 of 8374)

Whats Jakes combo

KriStaLie - 10:37pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#43 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

sara b- I just told you his combo. It's 5253.

KatEde - 10:43pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#44 of 8374)

Where is the chain in the boiler room? My sister and i do not know and we know we have to break it w/ the bolt thing but we cant find it......thnx if u can help us.

KatEde - 12:22am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#45 of 8374)

Never mind about the chain. I wanna know what to do in the boiler room. I cant figure it out ~ Thanks for the help~

Ranika Wilson - 06:11am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#46 of 8374)

KatEde I think your'e farther than me I have two questions. When and how does it become night so I can sneak into the school and What is the code to the maintenance room. I figured out the BRAILE and translated it to English so just tell me the letters in English.

Thanks Alot Ranika Wilson

Sarni - 06:21am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#47 of 8374)

KatEde I think there is a book in the library room that will help you. I hope this helps

Codi Losten - 09:17am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#48 of 8374)

Calili or Krista Lee I am locked in the boiler room and i don't know what to do? Please tell me what to do and what is the combination that unlocks the levers? I would very much appreciate your help anyone because I just got the game yesterday and i'm still not very familar with it.

Yours Truly Codi

blossom65 - 09:18am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#49 of 8374)

Hi, it's blossom65 again.I have done everything but I still can't get the note from Daryl!

Codi Losten - 09:18am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#50 of 8374)

Calili or Krista Lee I am locked in the boiler room and i don't know what to do? Please tell me what to do and what is the combination that unlocks the levers? I would very much appreciate your help anyone because I just got the game yesterday and i'm still not very familar with it.

Yours Truly Codi

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8324 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)