Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (52 previous messages)
Lily Puppy - 09:56am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#53 of 8374)

In the boiler room I have broken the lock and have tried many times to pull the levers down. I can pull them down but they keep blowing up in my face. Could you please tell me the pattern of the way the levers go down. Thank You

Lacey gara - 10:07am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#54 of 8374)

got the bolt cutters but dont know how to use them can someone email me @ tommygirlz@netzero.com

blossom65 - 10:09am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#55 of 8374)

Please help!I need the note from Daryl!

KatEde - 10:14am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#56 of 8374)

Calali- What box of matches? im confused. OK, I talked to everyone and i went to daryl. I didnt get any note. Is it the thing next to the cash register that says TO GO circled? Well if that was it, i didnt really get it and i went to the boiler room and STILL didnt see any chain. If i need to talk to everyone in the school another time, I cant because they get mad at me and dont speak. well i know i wana know a lot of stuff but im stuck so if ANYONE can help me, THANK YOU sooo much! ~Katrina~(KatEde)

KatEde - 10:46am Dec 26, 2002 PST(#57 of 8374)

PLeeeeeez help!! I need the note from Daryl!

nycgirl - 12:27pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#58 of 8374)

can some one help me? i can't figure out what the message says in the teacher's lounge with the sign language. i changed the signs to letters but i can't unscramble the letters to figure out the message. and i don't know what to do in the boiler room. i've searched it and nothing. please help

KatEde - 12:45pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#59 of 8374)

nycgirl--- the mess. is not theat important...it says O was innocent but if u unscramble it it should say somtin like It wasnt connie. If you havent talked to connie about her necklace, hal about cheating, and hulk about his injury and the break-in, then you dont need the boiler room. When you talk to them, go to daryl. he sould give u a note saying instrutions. You will pretty much klnow wut to do after that. ......I havent finshed the game yet but i knoe exactly wut to do. .......I hope i helped u! ~*Katrina*~

KatEde - 12:49pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#60 of 8374)

I need help!!! i talked to every one but darl still wont give me the note. i know wut to do but i cant get him to give me the note. I dont think im missing nething. answer ASAP!

Calali - 12:58pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#61 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

If he said he has a note for you, click to the left of him.

blossom65 - 01:20pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#62 of 8374)

Please help I really NEED the note from Daryl!

nycgirl - 03:15pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#63 of 8374)

have spoken to hulk about his injury and the break in. i spoke to connie about her necklace. i haven't spoken to hal about cheating because it won't let me. everytime i go to speak to any of them it will only let me say good bye. and i can't decode the clue in the library with 121 letters all in black. i have been everywhere and i have written down all the clues but i don't know what to do next. i figured out what the note said in the library and who is mitch? and everytime i call for help two of them say they can't help me and the other one keeps telling me to go in the boiler room. and what matches? i don't see any. what do i do now?

Calali - 03:50pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#64 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

blossom- Are you positive you've done everything? Why don't you recheck.

nycgirl- Yo'll find out who Mitch is. For now, try exploring the boiler room, Aunt Eloise's and the diner.

blossom65 - 04:22pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#65 of 8374)

Calali-just re-checked everything,still didn't get the note from Daryl.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8309 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)