Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (85 previous messages)
KatEde - 07:52pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#86 of 8374)

nyc girl~ talk to daryl and he should give u a note. If he doesnt, then keep trying. He should say heres a note or somtin like that. When/if he says that, click to the left of him.

I HOPE I HELPED

SUE BELVEDERE - 08:08pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#87 of 8374)

HOW COME WHEN WE TAKE THE BOLT CUTTERS FROM THE KITCHEN WE BLOW UP? ANYONE .....HELP!!1

Stephanie Meyer - 08:17pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#88 of 8374)

how do u get the wire cutters?wut is the combo for the tank with levers on it in the boiler room?

blossom65 - 08:32pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#89 of 8374)

When does it become "later"?

abby donaldson - 08:36pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#90 of 8374)

know the bolt cutters make the restraunt blow up

abby donaldson - 08:37pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#91 of 8374)

wut is the numbers to the locker

abby donaldson - 08:40pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#92 of 8374)

somebody help

abby donaldson - 08:42pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#93 of 8374)

will anyone tell me the number to the locker

Calali - 09:34pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#94 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Sue and Stephanie- The wire cutters are holding the pipe system up. Switch it with a kitchen utensil [quickly] and you'll get it.

abby- Look for it around the school. If you can't find it, look at previous posts. Post if you need more help!

~*Calali*~

Squiggly - 09:39pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#95 of 8374)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Calali- I hope I don't sound rude, but actully you can't find the # in the school. But you can find it in previous posts!

Abby- Hint Hint: Something with the phone and the name Jake.

KatEde - 10:14pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#96 of 8374)

I finished the game!

KriStaLie - 10:20pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#97 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

Squiggly- the combo IS in the school.

KatEde- Congratulations!

Alanna Russell - 10:32pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#98 of 8374)

Hi I Just want to say Nancy Drew and I Love Lucy are the greatest and hi Ana Nancy Drew rocks!

nycgirl - 10:55pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#99 of 8374)

ok, i am like pissed off now. i have seen all of the post, i have seen the file in the teacher's lounge with hal's essay in it. i have seen the articles about the steroids. i have seen the book with connie's medallion. and all i can say is bye. darly hasn't given me any notes. all he says is what can i do for you my favorite detective? i have the box cutter, the bolt cutters, the gloves, the quater, the remote, and the two keys. i've seen all the post and codes and i have written it down. i still find nothing in the boiler room. and what is this about it is going to be night time? is that true? when does that happen? i still haven't met mitch yet. is there another file that says that hal has cheated? because the only file i see is in the teacher's lounge and it has his english essay with an A+ on it. i have decoded the letter on the table upstairs in the library. i have looked at all the books and magazines. the message board in the teacher's lounge and the soda machine in the student lounge make the magnifying glass turn red but it doesn't show anything or do anything. is it suppose to?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8275 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)