Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (98 previous messages)
nycgirl - 10:55pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#99 of 8374)

ok, i am like pissed off now. i have seen all of the post, i have seen the file in the teacher's lounge with hal's essay in it. i have seen the articles about the steroids. i have seen the book with connie's medallion. and all i can say is bye. darly hasn't given me any notes. all he says is what can i do for you my favorite detective? i have the box cutter, the bolt cutters, the gloves, the quater, the remote, and the two keys. i've seen all the post and codes and i have written it down. i still find nothing in the boiler room. and what is this about it is going to be night time? is that true? when does that happen? i still haven't met mitch yet. is there another file that says that hal has cheated? because the only file i see is in the teacher's lounge and it has his english essay with an A+ on it. i have decoded the letter on the table upstairs in the library. i have looked at all the books and magazines. the message board in the teacher's lounge and the soda machine in the student lounge make the magnifying glass turn red but it doesn't show anything or do anything. is it suppose to?

Calali - 11:51pm Dec 26, 2002 PST(#100 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

nycgirl- Have you gone to www.google.ccom and used the walkthrough 'Nancy Drew Secrets Can Kill Walkthrough'? TRhat can help you.

Stephanie Meyer - 08:04am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#101 of 8374)

how do u get the combo for the tank in the boiler room after i got the note?

Angel_1991 - 08:07am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#102 of 8374)

Stephanie-the combo is on the emergency poster on the wall in the boiler room.

blossom65 - 08:33am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#103 of 8374)

• ********I JUST FINISHED THIS GAME*********
  • ********I've played T.I.T.R.T. any recommandations for the next Nancy Drew game I should play?*********

*********Blossom65*********

=:}

• steph '91 - 08:42am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#104 of 8374)

Blossom65-have you played message in a haunted mansion?

stephanie meyer - 08:58am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#105 of 8374)

where are the matches in the diner? i saw them on the back of the cd case of the game.

Kelsey Davis - 09:55am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#106 of 8374)

I cant find the chains that I am supposed to cut with the bolt cutters. Were should i go? and also were is the school basement?and how do i get down the stairs in the boiler room?

Squiggly - 09:58am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#107 of 8374)
    You can never know what you can do until you try!

The combo IS in the school?

Kelsey Davis - 10:04am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#108 of 8374)

I can't find the chains to sut with the bolt cutters so were should i look?also how do i get down the stairs in the boiler room? and Gorge said to go look behind the boiler in the boiler room but it will not let me, what should i do to get back there?

Kelly Belly - 11:01am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#109 of 8374)

Who is the mich guy that everyone is talking about? im never going to get that far into the game!

Squiggly - 11:37am Dec 27, 2002 PST(#110 of 8374)
    You can never know what you can do until you try!

Kelly- Don't worry. You will. It's at the VERY end of the game. Lot's of people aren't that far. I'm not! I'm at the very beginning.

I think the bult cutters are in the diner, but I'm not that far, so it might be wrong.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8264 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)