Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (128 previous messages)
Jess G. - 06:55pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#129 of 8374)

The phone card should be in the drarw of the table desk thing in the hall of the house. it should be on the right hand side

hope i helped ~~Jess~~

Jess G. - 06:57pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#130 of 8374)

I opened the safe and whent to the libary. But I can't find a computer to look up the brail so i can go in the boiler room!!!

Someone help please!

Calali - 07:14pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#131 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

The computer to use is in the teachers lounge. There is a braille book in the library under the B section.

Jess G. - 07:33pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#132 of 8374)

How do you get into the teachers lounge to get to the computer??? Someone please help me!!!

Angel_1991 - 08:07pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#133 of 8374)

Jess G- to get into the teachers lounge you need to get a tool from Jake's loker. Then go outside the school and cut the window open. You will know what to do from there.

Johanna Bonaparte - 08:10pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#134 of 8374)

how do you get Daryl to talk about the note when he keeps on saying bye just like the other suspects?

Calali - 08:13pm Dec 27, 2002 PST(#135 of 8374)

You have to do other things first.

KriStaLie - 08:08am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#136 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

nycgirl- 1. You have to find the password to the boiler room in the teachers lounge. Then you have to go to the braile book in the library and figure out which symbols are for each letter. 2.For the one with the blue and green letters solve the blue letters first then the green letters creating a sentence.3. Right after you take the clippers, you place the ladel where it went. Try again. 4. Daryl will only give you the note after you've done everything. Have you been in the teachers lounge yet? 5. The phone card is at Aunt Eloise's house. Look in drawers for it. 6. I don't think you have to use the sign language.

blossom65- Have you been in the teachers lounge? And have you confronted Hal about what you found?

Good luck and Merry Christmas

sar Bobreck - 08:10am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#137 of 8374)

I just got the game today and I want to know how to get on the librarys computer because i have her password and I'd also like to know the combination to Jakes locker. I keep asking around but no one knows what it is? i think i am far for the first day but where is the calling card and the gloves?

Angel_1991 - 08:11am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#138 of 8374)

sara B- to get Jakes combo spell his name out on the telephone and use the numbers that you get. To get the code to the boiler room you will need the braile book and you have to break into the teachers lounge to get the password. Good luck.

Calali - 08:11am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#139 of 8374)

KatEde- Have you cut the chains? Saw the box of matches on a box?

Ranika- It will become night after a few hours. The password is in the teacher's lounge.

Codi- Cut the chains with something you have. If you need the code for turning off the heater, look at previous posts.

nycgirl - 11:12am Dec 28, 2002 PST(#140 of 8374)

finally i finished the game last night. i had to start a new game and then i got daryl to give me the letter. after that it was smooth sailing. i think what i did wrong before was ask too many questions. and when daryl tells you to pressure the suspects, don't click on the question that says pressure the suspects. click on the question that says what note and then click see ya later. hope that helps anyone. see you in the stay tuned for danger room. thanks for all the help.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8234 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)