Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (234 previous messages)
KriStaLie - 10:19pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#235 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

angela mcneely- Now try to find a way out (if you haven't already). Look behind the boiler for a vent.

lauren merritt - 05:17am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#236 of 8374)

what is the password for the maintenance room

Calali - 10:01am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#237 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

The passw0ord can be found in the teacher's lounge.

Squiggly - 10:12am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#238 of 8374)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

On the computer which you can use with the passw0rd you found in the safe in Aunt Eloise's apartment.

Kelly Belly - 10:18am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#239 of 8374)

Gorage is telling me to go into the basment and there will be a lot of clues there but i dont know what the basment is or were it is. Can someone please help me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calali - 10:20am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#240 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Kelly- It is the boiler room, I believe. Find the code in the teacher's lounge and a braille book in the library. Those are essential for getting in.

Kelly Belly - 10:30am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#241 of 8374)

I already went into the boiler room but she is still telling me to go there!

WAFFLE - 10:32am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#242 of 8374)

OK HAVE YOU GOT THE LETTER FROM THE DINER YET?

Chloe C. - 11:13am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#243 of 8374)

I have talked to everyone about everything and connie says im beginng to wonder about u nancy.then hulk says hes not into pushy girls.and hal says he is embaressed to talk see me.and all i can click on when i see dayrl is talk to u later.......so how do i get the note from daryl???sum1 pleaze help!!!

Chloe C. - 11:17am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#244 of 8374)

how do i get the note form dayrl???

Kelly Belly - 11:18am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#245 of 8374)

I tried to get onto google.com but it wount go on and i tried it on genarl and it srill didnt work! Also, Connie wount talk to me about her necalace and i did everything that i could. Also, how do i get the matches in the boiler room i looked everywhere and i cant find them so were should i look?

Kelly Belly - 11:24am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#246 of 8374)

Chloe C. ~ To get the note from Daryl you have to talk to Connie about her necolace ( wich i dont know how to do that! ) then talk to The basketball guy about his injury and the break in at the pharmacy and then last talk to the hard working guy in the study room next to the teachers lounge door about the paper that he copied off of Jake!!!!

Kelly Belly - 11:25am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#247 of 8374)

Someone please help i need a lot of help!!!

ASAP!!!!!

How do i talk to Connie about her necolace?

Chloe C. - 11:44am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#248 of 8374)

Kellybelly~i already did all that but he still wont help me

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8126 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)