Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (250 previous messages)
ali king - 11:59am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#251 of 8374)

what is the point of this game i got it today and don't get the point

ali king - 11:59am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#252 of 8374)

anyone out there??

ali king - 12:14pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#253 of 8374)

did you people get 2 disc's?? This must be longer then "ghost dogs"

KriStaLie - 01:16pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#254 of 8374)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

ali king- Somebody was killed at the school and you have to figure out who. Yes, everytime you wanna go to the school to another place you have to switch disc's. (It was very anonying for me)

Kelly Belly - 01:45pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#255 of 8374)

Suger Cookie ~ To get into the teachers lounge you::: go to the front of the school and then click the mouse to your right. on the school window use something you have to cut it open!!!

cora odell - 03:07pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#256 of 8374)

I would like to know where you could buy this game....i cant find it anywhere

Kelly Belly - 03:12pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#257 of 8374)

cheloe c - how did you get Connie to say all of that stuff because i cant get her to all i can do is say bye and all Connie say im starting to worry about you nancy!!!!what should i do?i need to know so please tell me asap. and also did you already get the matches? if you did can you help me get them?if you didnt go and get them.it wount let me get them so i dont know what im supposed to do next any ideas?

Blair Booth - 03:19pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#258 of 8374)

Somebody please tell me how to talk to Connie about her necklace!!!!!! I tried everything and none of it will work!!!!!

Kelsey Durham - 03:25pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#259 of 8374)

calali-yes i did find some gloves....but that's about all i found. i don't understand what i use them for either. where is the chain that you're supposed to cut with the bolt cutters? if you're talking about the piece of paper from the phonebook that was ripped from the corner, i already did that. i called the number and it said they were closed. i've called several more times and it says the same thing. i'm stuck. all the people say they don't know how to help. the people i talk to aren't telling me anything more. please help.

Kelly Belly - 03:40pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#260 of 8374)

Kelsey Durham ~ You don't need the glooves intill your towards the end of the game and you dont have to use the glooves intill your towards the end of the game ok

Angel_1991 - 03:54pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#261 of 8374)

Blair- you have to look at the zzodiac book and the judo poster in the gym area! hope i helped!

Kelly Belly - 04:26pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#262 of 8374)

Angel_1991 ~ I tried to do all of that that you just told Blair to do and I still cant talk to Connie about that so what should i do? PLEASE HELP!!!!! AsAp

Blair Booth - 04:34pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#263 of 8374)

Angel 1991- Thanks for all the help!!!! I will try it!!!

Kelsey Durham - 04:47pm Dec 31, 2002 PST(#264 of 8374)

ok but i still don't know what to do in the boiler room!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8110 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)