Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (291 previous messages)
Brb#1 - 03:49pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#292 of 8374)

Thank you so much.

Blair Booth - 03:51pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#293 of 8374)

Could someone tell me when the boiler handel will stay in the place you put it?!?!!? I need a lot of help!!!!!!

Brb#1 - 03:54pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#294 of 8374)

I just strated the game. What is the combo to the safe in the house?

Blair Booth - 03:56pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#295 of 8374)

Look in the desk drawer next to the sofa. It is on the top of one of the sheets of paper!!!! Hope that helped!!!!!

Brb#1 - 03:57pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#296 of 8374)

Thanks it did. Sorry I couldn't help you. Talk to you later.

Blair Booth - 03:59pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#297 of 8374)

That's okay!!!! Maybe when you get that far you can?

Blair Booth - 05:32pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#298 of 8374)

Calali- Please help!!!! When will the boiler handel stay in one place?!?!?! I already got the note and it still won't stay!!!! What do I do?!?!

Calali - 05:33pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#299 of 8374)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

If it won't stay, then try another lever.

Blair Booth - 05:46pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#300 of 8374)

What do you mean?!?!? The other handles won't move!!!!!

Calali - 06:15pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#301 of 8374)

Brittany, the google.com walkthrough will help. You should go there for help on this part.

Chelsie Nasser - 09:27pm Jan 1, 2003 PST(#302 of 8374)

wheres the chains in the boiler room?

Calali - 04:54am Jan 2, 2003 PST(#303 of 8374)

If they are not on the levers, you aren't at that certain point yet.

Lucky Star - 09:01am Jan 2, 2003 PST(#304 of 8374)

PLEASE NOTE:

There have been thousands of new posts in the CD games. Many of these posts had to be deleted. Please post only questions or answers that are about the discussion you are posting in. No Chatting!

Many questions have been asked and answered repeatedly. Before posting your question, please use the Search button that can be found above the posting box. Type in the key words that you are looking for and read all posts that pertain to that question to see if your question has already been answered.

People who need step-by-step instructions to play the game should go to a search engine such as google.com. Type in the name of the game you are playing and look for a walkthrough. This board is not intended to be a walkthrough - only hints when people are stuck.

Anyone may help when a question is asked.

Please do not post in all Caps. These posts are very hard to read and it is considered to be yelling in internet language, so, therefore, rude. All Caps posts will be deleted.

Failure to comply with this may result in a request that you not post at the site anymore, and may ban you from the site.

Thank you all for following procedure.

ali king - 02:32pm Jan 2, 2003 PST(#305 of 8374)

when you open the safe behind the wall, does that code have something to do with the crime?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8069 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)