Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (100 previous messages)
cher/madonna fan - 09:11am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#101 of 10640)
cher and madonna are #1 in my book

ok my favorite games in order

MESSAGE IN A HUNTED MANSION: i love that game so much w/ the gragphas and it gives me the chills still and i have had that one senice the first week of JUNE !!!!!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED FOR DANGER :i love that one also i still get the chills when the person is just about to kill u and i have had THAT ONE SENICE APRIL .

SECRETS CAN KILL :it was a very good game even tho it was short i still loved it .

TRUSER IN THE ROYEL TOWER is a good game but it gives me the creeps .

THE FINAL SECENE : that one is my lest favorite it is a good game but it is not one i love the most

Bibi J. - 10:28am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#102 of 10640)
I will survive- and maybe I will live this life before I...

Cher- cool! I loved the Final Scene but I guess that's okay... lollies. I didn't get to finsih Message in A Haunted Mansion. I misplaced it. :'(

*~*Dq*~* - 11:47am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#103 of 10640)
Hey this is Dq! Anyone need help with Treasure in the Royal Tower, the Final Scene, Stay Tuned for Danger, and Secrets Can Kill just ask!

Thanks Bibi J. I got your email!

*~*Dq*~* - 11:51am Aug 18, 2003 PST(#104 of 10640)
Hey this is Dq! Anyone need help with Treasure in the Royal Tower, the Final Scene, Stay Tuned for Danger, and Secrets Can Kill just ask!

It worked!

Calali - 06:10pm Aug 18, 2003 PST(#105 of 10640)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Bibi J.- All of the Nancy Drew games with the exception of Haunted Carousel.

Bibi J. - 09:30am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#106 of 10640)

> All of the Nancy Drew games with the exception of Haunted Carousel.

Wow... I'm getting the Haunted Carousel today. I misplaced the Message in a Haunted Mansion so I never got to finish it. I don't have Secrets Can Kill or Stay Tuned For Danger, I just finished Secret of the Scarlet Hand yesterday ((it rocked, it's probably my fave!)) and I have played the Final Scene maybe 4 times, the Treasure In The Royal Tower once and... Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake once. I didn't like that game that much though. Which one was your fave?

LOVE!!! - 10:34am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#107 of 10640)
Do you believe in love at first site???.....or should I just walk by again???

Bibi J-You did you like TRT?

Bibi J. - 10:45am Aug 19, 2003 PST(#108 of 10640)

LOVE!!!~ yea... it got me stumped a lot. It wasn't too scary...

Softball~Queen - 12:48pm Aug 19, 2003 PST(#109 of 10640)
I'm the queen of Softball and no one can stop me! Softballs my game!

I need help! It's not for a game though! I need a website for a walkthrough! Thanks!

Softball~Queen

*~*Dq*~* - 01:09pm Aug 19, 2003 PST(#110 of 10640)

Softball Queen-Go to www.google.com and type in Nancy Drew "the game u want" Walkthrough.

Calali - 06:48am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#111 of 10640)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

To All- Remember to use colors rarely. Use them only when you need them to express a point.

For Example- Cut the blue wire first, and then......

Just remember that normal font is perfectly fine, and that some colors are hard to read, and not necassary for posting!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10529 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games