Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (111 previous messages)
Bibi J. - 06:57am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#112 of 10640)
I will survive- and maybe I will live this life before I...

K- Calali- hey, did you finish the first two games?

Calali - 08:21am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#113 of 10640)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Yes, I did. I finished all except The Haunted Carousel.

Bibi J. - 08:28am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#114 of 10640)

Cool- I didn't finish 2 of them which I'm working on now. My mom reserved the haunted Carousel yesterday so I'll get it next tuesday... what about you?

Claire Mystery - 09:49am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#115 of 10640)

What stores have The Haunted Carousel? I don't like to order from the internet.

Bibi J. - 10:15am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#116 of 10640)

Claire- umm.... I really don't know. I buy from Game Stop but you might not have that store in your area.

Calali - 10:43am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#117 of 10640)

(((Claire))) and (((Bibi J.)))- I'm sure The Haunted Carousel can be found at Walmart, Best Buy, and probably Toys R' Us.

I know I am going to buy The Haunted Carousel at one of those stores, because they usually have them, and I also don't like to order things off the internet.

jonie - 11:01am Aug 20, 2003 PST(#118 of 10640)

should i get a game? are they good? please tell me. i don't want to waste my money

well,

bye,

jonie

Bibi J. - 12:22pm Aug 20, 2003 PST(#119 of 10640)

Jonie- the games are great, I have 6 of them and am working at two at the same time so if I get stumped at one, I'll go to the other ((too bad I'm stumped on both! lol)) I had Message in a Haunted Mansion but I lost it... but it was pretty good while it lasted...

Rachel B. - 01:12pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#120 of 10640)

Does anyone have all the games if so which one did you like best bsides Secrets can kill and message in the haunted mansion-Rachel b.

Rachel B. - 03:39pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#121 of 10640)

What was anyone's fav game-Rachel B.

Calali - 05:26pm Aug 21, 2003 PST(#122 of 10640)

To All- Remember to use colors rarely. Use them only when you need them to express a point.

For Example- Cut the blue wire first, and then......

Just remember that normal font is perfectly fine, and that some colors are hard to read, and not necassary for posting!

Bibi J. - 08:18am Aug 22, 2003 PST(#123 of 10640)

Rachel- My fave games were Final Scene and the Secret of the Scarlet hand so far... I don't have the Haunted Carousel and newver finished the first and second game which I'm working on.

Rachel B. - 01:42pm Aug 23, 2003 PST(#124 of 10640)

Thanks bibi j.-Rachel B.

jake swalm - 11:00am Aug 24, 2003 PST(#125 of 10640)

for message in a haunted mansion where are all of the symbols to open the safe?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10515 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games