Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (142 previous messages)
Ihekoronye, VI - 02:38pm Sep 1, 2003 PST(#143 of 10640)

Spoil Alert- it's NOTE you have to look in a encycolpedia in the library. Hope I helped

Dimondgrl - 03:56am Sep 2, 2003 PST(#144 of 10640)

need the word to put in brail i cant get it from the computer in the teachers lounge it dont switch to password i need the word to put in the breail key pad

Lucky Star - 04:20am Sep 2, 2003 PST(#145 of 10640)

Dimond, please post your question at the Secrets Can Kill discussion.

Karen Berry - 10:29pm Sep 6, 2003 PST(#146 of 10640)

I have finished Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secret of the Scarlet Hand, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Which one do you think I should buy next? Does anyone have a favorite?

Ihekoronye, VI - 12:22pm Sep 7, 2003 PST(#147 of 10640)

You should buy The Haunted Carosel. It's the new one that's out. I don't have it but it sounds good.

Rachel B. - 03:19pm Sep 8, 2003 PST(#148 of 10640)

I just got three more games: The Royal Tower, Stay tuned for danger, Scarlet hand print. Are those games fun?

Stargirl - 06:02pm Sep 12, 2003 PST(#149 of 10640)
Keep Your Eyes On The Stars & Your Feet On The Ground. Theodore Roosevelt ~

dunno dont have any of 'em

Spiker_girl - 10:05pm Sep 12, 2003 PST(#150 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

I pre-ordered Haunted Carousel from Best Buy. I think it`s a blast so far, but I`m stunningly, superbly: Stuck. Lol! Other than that, it`s fun. I recommend it when you see it. But I`ve heard it`s rather short. I`ll just have to wait and see. :) ~_________________Spiker_girl_____________~

Ihekoronye, VI - 05:33am Sep 13, 2003 PST(#151 of 10640)

It looks good when I saw it. Maybe I'll get it.

Spiker_girl - 11:14pm Sep 13, 2003 PST(#152 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

I beat the game! Yay! It was too short for me. For that long of a wait, it was wayyy too short. But then again, if you get it, my advice would be to not play it too long each day if you want it to last for about a week. But that`s just MY opinion. :) I loved it though! It was very fun! I still recommend it! ;) ~_________________SPIKER_GIRL_____________~

cher/madonna fan - 05:16am Sep 15, 2003 PST(#153 of 10640)
cher and madonna are #1 in my book

hey i was just wondering what ur guys first games were and the second and so on my first game was STAY TUNED FOR DANGER,SECRETS CAN KILL,THE FINAL SCENE,MESSAGE IN A HUNTED MANSION,and last but not least TRUSERE IN THE ROYAL TOWER.

Ihekoronye, VI - 02:20pm Sep 15, 2003 PST(#154 of 10640)

Mine were Message in the Haunted Mansion,Secrets can Kill and Stay Tuned For Danger,The Final Scene,Treasure in the Royal Tower and Secret of the Scarlet Hand.

#1 Detective - 03:29pm Sep 16, 2003 PST(#155 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

Treasure in the Royal Tower, Stay tuned for Danger, Secrets can kill, and Ghost dogs of Moon Lake

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10485 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games