Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (189 previous messages)
mysterymagnet22 - 09:23am Oct 10, 2003 PST(#190 of 10640)

think that they should do a different ending for each level.(senior&junior)

*USA Angel* - 12:20pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#191 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Is senior that much harder than junior, in your opinion?

Spiker_girl - 02:00pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#192 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

USA~ I am starting to start on Senior level, because the ones that Herinteractive are producing lately are rather short. Such as Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake and the Haunted Carousel. :) But in the earlier ones, I go junior. ESPECIALLY on Secret Of The Scarlet Hand. :) ~_________Spiker_girl___________~

Emma Baar - 04:34pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#193 of 10640)

USA angel: the senior stuff isn't that much harder if you play the junior first. I've never played senior first so i wouldn't know.

Emma Baar - 04:37pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#194 of 10640)

I'm trying to pick out which game to get. I've played Haunted Mansion and Final Scene. I want to play the Scarlet Hand, but I'm not sure what to get. Someone please tell me what you think the best game is!

*USA Angel* - 04:52pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#195 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I've only played Treasure In The Royal Tower,and I thought it was sorta easy... I got stuck several times, but no sooner do I ask 4 help when I figure it out... So, I really don't know. I would also like 2 know which everyone thinks is the best, 4 next week when I'm @ the mall! :)

Spiker_girl - 06:21pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#196 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Emma~ If you really want SOSH, you should get it. It`s the hardest of the games in my opinion. The other ones will still be there when you are finished. ~_________Spiker_girl_____________________~

mysterymagnet22 - 08:11am Oct 11, 2003 PST(#197 of 10640)

emma- SOSH is pretty darn hard. it took me 4ever 2 beat it.i really liked treasure in a royal tower, and i thought it was hard.

Emma Baar - 12:37pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#198 of 10640)

What do you guys think about Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake?

Emoo9 - 12:57pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#199 of 10640)

Hey everyone! I'm registered now, I used to be Emma Baar.

Emmoo9 - 03:41pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#200 of 10640)

Also, do you guys know a good place to get hints for games?

#1 Detective - 08:09am Oct 12, 2003 PST(#201 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

This site!!

*USA Angel* - 11:08am Oct 14, 2003 PST(#202 of 10640)

If you go to google.com, and type in Nancy Drew (Whatever game your playing)Walkthrough, you'll get all the help you need!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10438 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games