Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (192 previous messages)
Emma Baar - 04:34pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#193 of 10640)

USA angel: the senior stuff isn't that much harder if you play the junior first. I've never played senior first so i wouldn't know.

Emma Baar - 04:37pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#194 of 10640)

I'm trying to pick out which game to get. I've played Haunted Mansion and Final Scene. I want to play the Scarlet Hand, but I'm not sure what to get. Someone please tell me what you think the best game is!

*USA Angel* - 04:52pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#195 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I've only played Treasure In The Royal Tower,and I thought it was sorta easy... I got stuck several times, but no sooner do I ask 4 help when I figure it out... So, I really don't know. I would also like 2 know which everyone thinks is the best, 4 next week when I'm @ the mall! :)

Spiker_girl - 06:21pm Oct 10, 2003 PST(#196 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Emma~ If you really want SOSH, you should get it. It`s the hardest of the games in my opinion. The other ones will still be there when you are finished. ~_________Spiker_girl_____________________~

mysterymagnet22 - 08:11am Oct 11, 2003 PST(#197 of 10640)

emma- SOSH is pretty darn hard. it took me 4ever 2 beat it.i really liked treasure in a royal tower, and i thought it was hard.

Emma Baar - 12:37pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#198 of 10640)

What do you guys think about Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake?

Emoo9 - 12:57pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#199 of 10640)

Hey everyone! I'm registered now, I used to be Emma Baar.

Emmoo9 - 03:41pm Oct 11, 2003 PST(#200 of 10640)

Also, do you guys know a good place to get hints for games?

#1 Detective - 08:09am Oct 12, 2003 PST(#201 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

This site!!

*USA Angel* - 11:08am Oct 14, 2003 PST(#202 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

If you go to google.com, and type in Nancy Drew (Whatever game your playing)Walkthrough, you'll get all the help you need!

Dq - 12:38pm Oct 14, 2003 PST(#203 of 10640)
I have finished all of the games so just ask me or email me if you need help!

I'm thinking about getting DODI. Is it good and fun. Thanks! I want to know what it is like. Thanks again!

Dq

EmilyRenee - 02:33pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#204 of 10640)

HI i need help onmessagein a hunted mansion

mysterymagnet22 - 03:10pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#205 of 10640)

EMILY REENE- go to the MIAHM posting area.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10435 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games