Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (203 previous messages)
EmilyRenee - 02:33pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#204 of 10640)

HI i need help onmessagein a hunted mansion

mysterymagnet22 - 03:10pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#205 of 10640)

EMILY REENE- go to the MIAHM posting area.

*USA Angel* - 03:19pm Oct 15, 2003 PST(#206 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Which is the best game? I can't decide which one I want next, even if I do find them!

#1 Detective - 07:39pm Oct 16, 2003 PST(#207 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

Me too! Out of "The fianl Scene", The massage in the huanted Manison or danger on the island one?

#1 Detective - 07:39pm Oct 16, 2003 PST(#208 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

which would u get?

*USA Angel* - 05:08am Oct 17, 2003 PST(#209 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I don't know! That's what I want to know! Which one is the best, the funnest, and the hardest, but still fun? :)

Emma Baar - 05:22am Oct 17, 2003 PST(#210 of 10640)

USA angel- I think SOSH is the hardest

*USA Angel* - 09:39am Oct 17, 2003 PST(#211 of 10640)

I'll look into it. Anyone else?

cher/madonna fan - 11:13am Oct 17, 2003 PST(#212 of 10640)

USA ANGEL - i think the best game is message in a huntad mansion it's creepy and wonderful also the final scene ,stay tuned for danger,and secrets can kill i think there the best games. oh and also thank u for the tip on treasure in the royal tower .;-)

BoOkWoRm246 - 10:38am Oct 19, 2003 PST(#213 of 10640)
"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~Anatole France~

has anyone heard about secret of shadow hill ranch? it sounds like it will be a good game! theres a preview of it after dodi.

arwen191 - 11:04am Oct 19, 2003 PST(#214 of 10640)

would get dodi if u didnt play it yet & its "secret of shadow ranch" hope i helped

Spiker_girl - 02:51pm Oct 20, 2003 PST(#215 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

cool! I have the book 'Secret Of Shadow Ranch'! ~_________________Spiker_girl_____________~

Spiker_girl - 05:39pm Oct 21, 2003 PST(#216 of 10640)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

broadway baby~ I won`t read the book yet, because I don`t want to ruin the game. :) The game will probably come out around Christmas. *<}:)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10424 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games