Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (233 previous messages)
Drama Queen 220 - 12:49pm Nov 3, 2003 PST(#234 of 10640)
somtimes what you want you cant have and what you can you dont need somtimes what you see is'nt allways what's there you have to look deeper inside someone to see what is realy there~Drama Queen 220

usa angel i was looking around the computer and some other people were complaing that the game #9 would not load on XP,so i dont think its only your computer.

*USA Angel* - 12:53pm Nov 3, 2003 PST(#235 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

That's good to hear, Drama Queen. Actually #9 will load onto my computer, I already beat that one. I think somethings different with the first two, I've also heard alot of people complaining it won't load onto their computer. Well, luckily they were cheap, maybe I can give them to a friend since the Wal*Mart on vacation wouldn't take them back!

*AuburnLox* - 06:33pm Nov 3, 2003 PST(#236 of 10640)

I have finished Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, Stay Tuned for Danger, and the first one, Secrets Can Kill. But I am at the end scene in Treasure in the Royal Tower. I can't find Message in A Haunted Mansion in any stores, or Danger on Deception Island! Anybody know where I could find them?? I am working on The Final Scene.

madonna/cher#fan - 06:45pm Nov 3, 2003 PST(#237 of 10640)
NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUBRUNLOX go to Amazon.com and i'm pretty sure u can find an used one or newer ones .

broadway baby - 11:48am Nov 4, 2003 PST(#238 of 10640)

AUBRUNLOX- go to best buy, wal mart, target, ( target is where i bought all the games except for haunted carousel and deception island ) circuit city and game stop hope i helped!

*USA Angel* - 05:08pm Nov 4, 2003 PST(#239 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I got Royal Tower at target,The final scene, and the first two at Wal*Mart, Haunted Carousel at a EB in PA on vacation and Deception Island at home, in NY at EB (Electronics Boutique)

broadway baby - 06:38pm Nov 5, 2003 PST(#240 of 10640)

just got stay tuned for danger nd it seems kinda boring is it just like that in the beggining?

madonna/cher#fan - 03:15pm Nov 6, 2003 PST(#241 of 10640)
NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROADWAY BABY trust me this game is exiciting near the end and in the middle ok.

SCKSTFDMHMTRTFSHGDMLHCDODIANDMORE! - 04:24pm Nov 7, 2003 PST(#242 of 10640)

Does anyone know anything about Secret of Shadow Ranch? It is the 10th ND Game and I'm so excited. Does anyone have an idea of it's release date?

Hypers! - 07:29am Nov 8, 2003 PST(#243 of 10640)
Nan #2!

Sometime February- summer 2004, I believe.

broadway baby - 08:53am Nov 8, 2003 PST(#244 of 10640)

Hypers!- how do uo noe it is coming out near february? nd cann sum 1 help me on secrets can kill? u guys can im or email me at dancergirl0127@aol.com

Coni - 01:52pm Nov 8, 2003 PST(#245 of 10640)

hypers- did u subscribe to herinteractive newletter for all the new things about the games? if u didn't, then how did u find out?

broadway baby - 02:06pm Nov 8, 2003 PST(#246 of 10640)

can sum 1 tell me if i have to do the crossword puzzles inside the library for SECRETS CAN KILL? nd i am in jr level,

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10394 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games