Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (276 previous messages)
simerabc2 - 10:40pm Nov 21, 2003 PST(#277 of 10640)

I NEED HELP on the message in a haunted mansion! I don't understand how to do the piano PUZZLE!

simerabc2 - 10:41pm Nov 21, 2003 PST(#278 of 10640)

I'm here Chloewings!

#1 Detective - 01:04pm Nov 22, 2003 PST(#279 of 10640)
I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes through the father except for me~

Hey, why don't you guys go to the discussion! thanks

s13 - 04:40pm Nov 22, 2003 PST(#280 of 10640)

im still beating danger on decpetion island, its my last one to beat right now, but the ranch one sounds AWSOME! ive beaten all the games and im sure some of u guys have too!! its gonna be awsome! i cant wait i love them!!

mysterymagnet22 - 08:43am Nov 23, 2003 PST(#281 of 10640)

have any of you guys beaten all the games? i have, and i havent played a game since like,october 6th. I REALLLLLLLY WANT SOSR 2 B LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG& HARD!!!!! how 'bout u?

becca lynn - 11:34am Nov 23, 2003 PST(#282 of 10640)

Has anyone thought about posting a warning that says pleas search before asking questions! I played the scarlett hand this past couple of days and I only posted a message once. It was so easy to find the answers to my questions by doing a search. I wish people would try that instead of constantly repeating question others and myself have already answered twenty times!

nancygurl89 - 11:52am Nov 23, 2003 PST(#283 of 10640)
Freedom is not the liberty to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.

I agree with Becca Lynn

s13 - 12:20pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#284 of 10640)

also agree with becca lynn and nancygurl89, its getting out of control when people keep asking stuff over and over again, same with when someone has a question and someone rights undernteath it "I CAN HELP SOMEONE", and then they just ignore the question! if you see people doing this please tell them to quite it, it will help alot for people to find quetios and answers better i think! byee

*USA Angel* - 12:43pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#285 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I agree with the three of you!

NurseR - 02:05pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#286 of 10640)

Those are all excellent suggestions!

Please everyone, these discussions are not intended to hold your hand while you play the games. The games are designed to make you think, and if you're constantly asking questions about every little thing, you're not thinking about it. Nancy didn't have anyone to hold her hand and walk her through mysteries. Think like Nancy!

Fran and I are doing a lot of deleting right now in these discussions. Please don't repeat yourselves, and if you can help answer a question instead of posting your email address.

s13 - 05:15pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#287 of 10640)

I just want to say to everyone, if u see someone posting the same thing OVER AND OVER again, please tell them to stop it or else their posts will be deleted, that will help alot i hope!

have fun!

s13 - 05:17pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#288 of 10640)

does anyone know when shadow ranch is coming out? will it be out in time for christmas?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10352 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games