Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (292 previous messages)
s13 - 04:18pm Nov 24, 2003 PST(#293 of 10640)

madonna/cher#fan - no i dont think they did that much.

ok thanks alot guys!! i hope i can get is really soon too, it looks sooo good!! and yes becca-lynn it did scare me!! when the first big bang from the dogs came i jumped lol now i laugh on it too!

becca lynn - 06:04pm Nov 24, 2003 PST(#294 of 10640)

I went back and played the game on senior level, and even though I knew what was comming I still jumped. I think that Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake is my favorite game so far.

BookWirm22 - 06:47pm Nov 24, 2003 PST(#295 of 10640)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

this is a question for anyone- i'm just wondering, what has been your favorite game?

*Star* - 08:48pm Nov 24, 2003 PST(#296 of 10640)
I shine for the Father

well i've only played 3 games. #1 game #2 game and number #6 game. I put the 3 games inbetween on my christmas list. I think #2 game was my favorite which was Stay Tuned for Danger.

Teen_Spaz - 09:35pm Nov 24, 2003 PST(#297 of 10640)
I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

• Star*~ Yeah. It`s ALLL about the Christmas list. lol. I thought game 4,5, and 9 were the best. And 6 too. ~Spazzy~

• chatychic - 05:20am Nov 25, 2003 PST(#298 of 10640)

my fave game is ghost dogs of moonlake cuz nancy gets in trouble more than once! but when she got tied up in the garage sorta place now THAT was hard.i have games 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 but i dont have 8,9 as you guys said its on my christmas list. ******chatychic*******

BookWirm22 - 11:43am Nov 25, 2003 PST(#299 of 10640)
    I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

thanks!

*USA Angel* - 03:53pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#300 of 10640)
    Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I have #1,2, but they won't load on my laptop, and I have 4,5,8, & 9, all others are never at any stores at my mall when I'm there. I'll check tomorrow since I'm meeting a friend.

chatychic - 08:45pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#301 of 10640)

angel:if you dont find it in the stores check out www.herinteractive.com they sell them there.... gotta go bye!

madonna/cher#fan - 09:30pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#302 of 10640)
    NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have games one through five and my most favorite is treasure in the royal tower (even tho i have said in the past i like message in a haunted mansion but now it is my 2nd favorite.)3rd stay tuned for danger,4th final scene 5th secrets can kill.

*USA Angel* - 07:07am Nov 26, 2003 PST(#303 of 10640)
    Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Thank you, chatychic!

broadway baby - 12:49pm Nov 26, 2003 PST(#304 of 10640)

does any one know when the secret at shadow ranch is cuming out, around which month? because i have the book and i want to read it but i dont want to spoil it for me, i have been emailing amy@herinteractive about it and she hasn't emailed me back in like two months,

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10336 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games