Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (299 previous messages)
*USA Angel* - 03:53pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#300 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

I have #1,2, but they won't load on my laptop, and I have 4,5,8, & 9, all others are never at any stores at my mall when I'm there. I'll check tomorrow since I'm meeting a friend.

chatychic - 08:45pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#301 of 10640)

angel:if you dont find it in the stores check out www.herinteractive.com they sell them there.... gotta go bye!

madonna/cher#fan - 09:30pm Nov 25, 2003 PST(#302 of 10640)
NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have games one through five and my most favorite is treasure in the royal tower (even tho i have said in the past i like message in a haunted mansion but now it is my 2nd favorite.)3rd stay tuned for danger,4th final scene 5th secrets can kill.

*USA Angel* - 07:07am Nov 26, 2003 PST(#303 of 10640)
Psalm 86:11 & 12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Thank you, chatychic!

broadway baby - 12:49pm Nov 26, 2003 PST(#304 of 10640)

does any one know when the secret at shadow ranch is cuming out, around which month? because i have the book and i want to read it but i dont want to spoil it for me, i have been emailing amy@herinteractive about it and she hasn't emailed me back in like two months,

NanFan416 - 06:11pm Nov 26, 2003 PST(#305 of 10640)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

The C. Game? If so, I think it is coming out in Fall, 04

NurseR - 07:02pm Nov 27, 2003 PST(#306 of 10640)

CookiesnCream- please do not post about the walkthrough and the lady's email address in every discussion. All of them have been deleted, and they will continue to be deleted.

madonna/cher#fan - 07:39pm Nov 27, 2003 PST(#307 of 10640)
NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey NurseR i was just wondering if u were one of the people that owns this site.and also i've been meaning to give u this complet : it is that i think u r a very nice person :) (sry if that sounds creepy cuz we haven't met i'm not a creepy person honstly.....i think.

s13 - 08:15pm Nov 27, 2003 PST(#308 of 10640)

NurseR - i was wondering the same thing, because you always say your deleting messages, well how can u do that? do u run the site or something? please answer!

NurseR - 09:55pm Nov 27, 2003 PST(#309 of 10640)

I'm the mod while Lucky Star is out of town for the holidays. She won't be back till late Monday.

sammie123 - 11:42pm Nov 27, 2003 PST(#310 of 10640)

don't know you but by what every one is telling me and what their putting on the message board i think that you'r very nice.That's what i heard.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (10330 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games