Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (10630 previous messages)
gaelicgirl - 09:05pm Feb 18, 2011 PST(#10631 of 10640)

Which Nancy drew games are compatible with Windows7 ? Thanks!

gleek#1 - 02:26pm May 30, 2011 PST(#10632 of 10640)

How do i get a half a cup of the stuff to feed horses in The Secrets of Shadow Ranch?

~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 10:33pm Jan 4, 2012 PST(#10633 of 10640)
"I never really gave up on you, not really. I had always hoped."

Guys, if you need help with a game, please go to that game's discussion and someone will be glad to help you :)

Lyndsie911 - 12:57pm Jan 11, 2012 PST(#10634 of 10640)
Confetti! It's a parade! - Misha Collins

Okay, so I just recently played Captive Curse and Alibi in Ashes, so I thought I'd share some of my overall thoughts of these games.

Both were generally good games, I do not regret buying them at all (well, actually they were gifts, but still). However, I found both to be really easy, so neither were really a challenge to beat which was somewhat disappointing.

Captive Curse I would buy just because of the location and music. I have a few friends from Germany, and the accents of the characters really brought back some memories of those friends. Also, the music was AMAZING. It always kept me on my toes and was probably the scariest part of the game. I liked the characters in this game, too (particularly Renate), and the graphics were really well done. So besides the lack of challenge and scariness (except for only three or four very brief moments in the game), I enjoyed this game and would recommend it specifically to younger players or people who like to be scared but don't want to have nightmares about it.

Alibi in Ashes was good too, except it wasn't all that challenging either (with the exception of two puzzles that I couldn't figure out without help). Most of the graphics weren't as cartoon-y as I'd heard they were, it was pretty much just Brenda who looked like a cartoon. I didn't think I would like having Bess, George and Ned in the game where we could all see them, but now that I've seen them for myself I think Her did a really great job (especially on George, she couldn't have looked better). I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to talk to Ned face-to-face like we do with Bess and George, but it was still really fun playing him. The main thing I liked about this case, though, was the general plot. It felt new and exciting, which really set it apart from other ND games. I would definitely recommend this game to younger players, but I think experienced players would definitely be interested in this game.

rubyj - 10:27pm Jan 11, 2012 PST(#10635 of 10640)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Thanks for the reviews. I'd bought 2 older ND games before moving and still can't find them. May have to go look for one of the above.

~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 03:02pm Feb 23, 2012 PST(#10636 of 10640)

Curiosity makes me question. When does the new game come out? July?

rubyj - 10:15pm Feb 23, 2012 PST(#10637 of 10640)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Alibi in Ashes released in Oct. 2011...not sure when the next one will be released.

thon - 04:24pm Mar 14, 2012 PST(#10638 of 10640)

I would like to know if there is a strategy for final scene.

~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 10:51pm May 1, 2012 PST(#10639 of 10640)

Well now we know when it came out. :P May it was.

*candyapple* - 03:36pm Nov 25, 2015 PST(#10640 of 10640)
"I like a good detective story, but they begin in the wrong place! They begin with the murder. But the murder is the end. The story begins long before that." -Mr.Treves (Agatha Christy: Towards Zero)

Why aren't there any discussions for the new games? Where'd everyone go?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games