Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Just Because

_Hastings - 06:40pm Aug 19, 1998 PST
'And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.'

Just because....

To talk to others about nothing at all, and so we don't take up the teasers time and space. As some of you know, I enjoy talking about nothing and annoying people. If you also like to do that, this is just the place. Anything goes here, but remember, it's all in good fun and not meant to hurt others.

Hastings

8P

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (8475 previous messages)
Ed Oliver - 04:16pm Nov 29, 2016 PST(#8476 of 8481)
the ghostly visitor

Wow, Kirsten, 2 1/2 weeks worth. Even if that's on a biweekly schedule it's good. If it's weekly check, it's fantastic! Any special plans for the windfall?

BabyMelany - 10:43pm Nov 29, 2016 PST(#8477 of 8481)

that'll be nice and in time for the holidays! I got 98 hours and was out 2 days. Lots of 12 hour days....and our busiest time is still yet to arrive!!

maybe between all this OT we can afford to meet up halfway, hahaha!

kirsten b - 12:07am Dec 1, 2016 PST(#8478 of 8481)

Not that much work actually Ed, We get holiday pay so if we work the holiday, we end up with double time and an half for that day. It was a normal day off for me, so anything I worked took me in to OT anyway, and even sick pay is counted as hours worked. I think I really only worked like 10 hours of OT.

The check will do all of my shopping for the holiday.

Mel, Yeah, one of these days I could afford to meet you half way, but I have goofy days off at the moment.

BabyMelany - 09:04pm Dec 21, 2016 PST(#8479 of 8481)

ditto. maybe after the new year. It's been crazy busy at work, but this time of year is always crazy :(

kirsten b - 01:09pm Dec 25, 2016 PST(#8480 of 8481)

Yep, nutso crazy. Yesterday was dead, but today I bet you grandma betty will be calling cuz her kids got her a brand new mac or tablet that she has no idea how to use and she thinks that we can teach her how to use her stuff over the phone.

BabyMelany - 03:22pm Jan 8, 2017 PST(#8481 of 8481)

Hope it gets better soon! I am on vacation blackout until mid-February. T wants to head down and hit the City Museum again - you up for it?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just Because

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: