•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Board games

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (56 previous messages)
Alexa Harris - 03:52am Oct 30, 2003 PST(#57 of 62)

please I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a board game called who dunnit or something of that nature, I can't recall how it's spelled. A big help would be to name all the people who make games, ya know like milton bradley. he's the only one I can think of. I really love this game and it's actually better than clue to me. So if you could e-mail me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Juanita Rose Violini - 08:09am Jan 20, 2004 PST(#58 of 62)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

another bored game?

Kate Davis - 02:23pm Nov 10, 2004 PST(#59 of 62)

does any one know where you can buy crime mystery board games from in warwickshire or the west midlands or crime solvin activity books if yes please email me KateDavis27@aol.com thankyou

RhondaGC - 09:39pm Nov 30, 2004 PST(#60 of 62)

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, but I've come with a question. A few years back my husband and I found a mystery puzzle/game thing that we played together and really enjoyed. Since then I have never found another like it and would really like to dig one up.

I don't even know what to call it, really. It wasn't a board game, but there was a booklet, with the storyline, some pictures of the crime scene, some letters that were supposedly written by one of the suspects, and some other clue material, I think. It was basically a text-based, non-computerized mystery.

I would love to find another but don't know where to look. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where (either in a store or online) I can find them? Thanks for the help.

Judi Weaver - 05:42am Feb 1, 2005 PST(#61 of 62)

Anybody know where to buy vintage (I mean, really old like back in the 20s or 30s) mystery games, board games, card games, etc? I have a small collection but would like to add more. Many thanks, Judi

kirsten b - 09:13am Feb 1, 2005 PST(#62 of 62)

try ebay.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Board games

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: