•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (11 previous messages)
Sultry Brunette - 07:55pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#12 of 1770)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

For those that are interested: Pooky set up an MN email group on egroups to keep us in touch. I recommend ya'll sign up! (Do a search for her name and look in her profile for the link)

scarlet - 11:24pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#13 of 1770)
Some days I just want to be a MISSING PERSON

I too can not afford to pay for a membership.

I have expressed my feelings in Backstage and wont force ya'll to read them again. but I will miss everyone here and do hope any and all that would like to to feel free to contact me any time.

Anthony scoot over on that couch, i think you are gonna have company!

Atanua- 8^) - 01:41am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#14 of 1770)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I guess these actions are partly a result of the survey they posted a while back. From what I heard, most people said there that they weren't gonna pay for MN. Will they ever show us the results of that survey, that "helped" them to make these decisions?

((((Fran))))

Atanua- 8^) - 01:42am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#15 of 1770)

Maybe they want to get extra money to sponsor future MN gatherings ... **snicker**

Diva - 05:16am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#16 of 1770)
look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real

what if someone under the new system picks the same login name as an existing person? will they get preference on it if they are a paying customer?

and quite frankly, with exchange rates and currency conversion fees being what there are, I have no desire to pay for a site.

Fran Hinkel - 07:03am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#17 of 1770)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

(((((My MN Family)))))

You might try sending your thoughts to

comments@mysterynet.com

Fran Hinkel - 07:05am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#18 of 1770)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I'm thinking that Social Lounge, MP's and Teasers will be moved by Dec 11th when they launch the Mystery Club.

Scully - 08:11am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#19 of 1770)
I Tried Sniffing Coke Once , But The Ice Cubes got Stuck in my Nose ... Good Grief ! !

Boy that stinks :(

I know I haven't been here but I miss you guys. Anyone is always welcome to email me. and better write it down or add to address book. And I would like to request that we all bookmark Martha's page and then that link be taken away. That is our page and I hope that we still add to it.

Fran, we know it is not your fault (((Fran))) If anyone is getting jokes they don't want please tell me, and if you aren't getting them let me know.

Love all of you

Scully

State O. Grace - 08:32am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#20 of 1770)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

Scully, HI! Long time.... good to see you!!!! What Martha's page? (Please forgive my morning-fogged brain.)

I have a good start on a letter, if we want to circulate it and group sign it somehow, like a petition. Anyone interested?

Jinx - 08:36am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#21 of 1770)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

gracie, i would sign it...if we are going to go down, we might as well go down fighting!

Atanua- 8^) - 08:37am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#22 of 1770)

Grace - Scully means the photo page Martian made. and Meems already started a petition.

Good morning ...

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1748 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: