•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (37 previous messages)
Neil - 09:12am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#38 of 1770)
.............!

Oh I have - 3 versions of it!!

Atanua- 8^) - 09:13am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#39 of 1770)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

I beat you on that, Neil. I've got 10 by now!!!

Chrebet - 09:14am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#40 of 1770)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL I still have zero

Jinx if I get it before you, I'll print it hop on a train & bring it to you. That seems to be quicker then our email.

Jinx - 09:15am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#41 of 1770)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

LOL! great and we can have lunch at the same time!

Chrebet - 09:17am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#42 of 1770)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Sounds good to me, wonder if my boss would mind.

do you mind if I go to the city for lunch, I have this very important petition I have to pass on & my sanity depends on it

Sunnybrook - 09:17am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#43 of 1770)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Pooky = you made a valid point, but I would think that if you are not a paying member, you will be deleted from the databanks..

at any rate, that is definitely something I would write about (In a separate letter) because I have always been curious about hanging logon id's... since they do not appear to clear out stale accounts....

Neil - 09:19am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#44 of 1770)
.............!

Hmmmmm stale......?

I suppose that would be how mine is described :oO

Is_this_normal? - 09:19am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#45 of 1770)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

Well, I guess I won't have a place to lurk much longer. I don't think I would be able to pay to come to MN. I will miss y'all...

Scully - did you remove me from your list? I have not gotten any jokes in a while.

I don't think I am on Pooky's list, could someone please send me the petition? Thanks.

Jinx - 09:23am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#46 of 1770)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

mimi has posted the petition in the informations areas discussions

Neil - 09:26am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#47 of 1770)
.............!

I know - guess where check new msgs is going to be taking everyone from now on lol!

_______________________________________________ - 09:48am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#48 of 1770)

(((Neil)))

Scully - 10:23am Dec 5, 2000 PST(#49 of 1770)
I Tried Sniffing Coke Once , But The Ice Cubes got Stuck in my Nose ... Good Grief ! !

ITN, ohoh, they are going to other addy, just fixed it.

Is_this_normal? - 12:05pm Dec 5, 2000 PST(#50 of 1770)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

What other one? I have not checked the others in quite a while.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1720 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: