•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (87 previous messages)
Raindear - 12:11am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#88 of 1770)
God is not a jerk--Scott Hovey (my bible study leader)

Yikes! What happened to this place! Seriously take a year off, and everything is in an uproar!

Miss Brooke - 12:13am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#89 of 1770)
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

Ummm....has anyone heard from Crypto Guy lately??? He hasn't been around in months. I hope everything's well with him....

...anyone? :o/

Is_this_normal? - 12:14am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#90 of 1770)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

Nope, I have not seen nor heard from him. :-(

Miss Brooke - 12:16am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#91 of 1770)
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

!!! ITN!! *lmao* @ your byline! You always have something interesting to say! Shame on you!! ;o)

Is_this_normal? - 12:17am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#92 of 1770)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

It is true... at least nothing to say in my byline... have to find something clever.

Miss Brooke - 12:21am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#93 of 1770)

hehe :o) I've got a whole book of 20th Century American Quotations, if you'd like to borrow something!

Is_this_normal? - 12:24am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#94 of 1770)

Ooooh, that sounds great... find me something uplifting and encouraging.

Miss Brooke - 12:32am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#95 of 1770)

Okay, gimme a few minutes ;o)

Is_this_normal? - 12:34am Dec 10, 2000 PST(#96 of 1770)

No rush.

Ze Moi - 01:24pm Dec 10, 2000 PST(#97 of 1770)
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me." --Tool

I think i've seen Crypto in the Logic and Riddles folders, but i may be wrong...

Mimi - 08:16am Dec 11, 2000 PST(#98 of 1770)

When I sent out my mass email with the petition, I used the last address I had for Crypto, and it was returned to me. That makes sense because it was a work address and didn't he change jobs? That's all I know.

Jinx - 11:35am Dec 11, 2000 PST(#99 of 1770)
All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

hmmm, well in half an hour i will be leaving for a meeting. don't think i'll be here when the switch over takes place and i still haven't received anything from TPTB. so if this is my final good-bye, then

{{{MN friends}}}

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1671 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: