•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (101 previous messages)
Ann Overboard - 09:40pm Dec 29, 2000 PST(#102 of 1770)

I just joined MysteryClub. I use a Mac computer and Internet Explorer browser, and I haven't experienced any problems, so maybe the bugs I've read about in older posts have been worked out.

Puma - 05:22am Dec 30, 2000 PST(#103 of 1770)
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Lose the Kitchen.

You've all gained too much weight from holiday snacking, and should get away from the food in there!

State O. Grace - 08:11am Jan 2, 2001 PST(#104 of 1770)
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

Puma, you're just jealous we won't let you hog the hearth in front of the fire, LOL!

Mimi - 09:04am Jan 2, 2001 PST(#105 of 1770)

*handing Puma a carton of dry rice cakes* These are for you, meanwhile we will keep all the fudge!

iBrooke - 04:30pm Jan 8, 2001 PST(#106 of 1770)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

I have a question - how come when I click on names to view profiles, I only get the left edge of them, which is shown on the right edge of my scree

iBrooke - 04:34pm Jan 8, 2001 PST(#107 of 1770)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

uh...okay, now I'm on Netscape instead of IE and I can see them....

Melantha - 10:15am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#108 of 1770)
"Crouched upon a rock or tree...It eats either you or me...It needs neither knife nor bowl...Drinks your blood out of your skull." ~Heather Alexander

Ok, suggestion, I have noticed that people tend to send e-mails back and forth, letting each other know by posting here on MN, often in the kitchen... What if we created a folder specifically for that purpose, to let other MNers know when they have e-mail. I think it would help so that there are fewer distractions in other folders during a converstaion and also some people get annoyed by posts telling other people that they have mail, this could help solve that problem too.

Atanua- 8^) - 10:16am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#109 of 1770)
Short and unpronouncable ... and proud of it!!!

Why don't we just stop telling eachother on MN that someone has mail. Seems a lot easier ... **snicker**

Melantha - 10:18am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#110 of 1770)
"Crouched upon a rock or tree...It eats either you or me...It needs neither knife nor bowl...Drinks your blood out of your skull." ~Heather Alexander

That would work too but I don't see it happening *giggles*

Sunnybrook - 10:20am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#111 of 1770)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

yes, I had to wad through about 30 such messeges the other day.. "goal" 'homerun"...etc..

It is kind of annoying...

Jenner - 10:22am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#112 of 1770)
A friend threatened to jump off a cliff, but I knew it was just a bluff. ;)

Esp. when they're checking their e-mail every five minutes anyway. They're going to get the e-mail whether you post it on MN or not.

Melantha - 10:27am Apr 17, 2001 PST(#113 of 1770)

• nods* Anyway, I think it would be nice if a special folder were created for that purpose... since we all know it's not going to stop

• Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1657 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
    Shopping Here: