•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (171 previous messages)
Melantha - 12:04pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#172 of 1770)
"Crouched upon a rock or tree...It eats either you or me...It needs neither knife nor bowl...Drinks your blood out of your skull." ~Heather Alexander

(((MNers)))

Welcome to MN (((Angel)))

I won't repeat again what everyone else has already said, I'll just agree with them ^.^

Lady Godiva - 12:13pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#173 of 1770)

Maybe this is being retentive, but what the heck is the difference between Just For Fun and Entertainment Areas?

I always get confused between the two, I say throw them all into one folder. Unless someone can explain the difference to me, lol.

Chrebet - 12:16pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#174 of 1770)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL Lady G, I agree. I had to mark the sports folder because I always forget it's under the Entertainment area.

Lady Godiva - 12:18pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#175 of 1770)

LOL, so glad I'm not the only one!

iBrooke - 01:59pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#176 of 1770)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

still think we should put all the post & votes from Just For Fun into their own folder....Just For Fun is pretty crowded now

Mimi - 02:03pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#177 of 1770)

Brooke, I agree - one for all the Post & Votes and one for all the other "just for fun" discussions.

Lady Godiva - 02:04pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#178 of 1770)

Something, anything--change a name, move stuff around, but end the confusion! LOL!

iBrooke - 02:08pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#179 of 1770)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

LOL, Lady G!! :o)

seraphonica - 09:37pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#180 of 1770)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

Bah, just sub to the whole SL like I do. <^_^>

Nemesis - 01:33am Jun 19, 2001 PST(#181 of 1770)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I agree, girls.. Just for fun and Entertainment should be one and the same, with the P&V's in their own folder, in the by members section, too, next to the Post & Solves...

Fran Hinkel - 08:59am Jun 19, 2001 PST(#182 of 1770)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I agree with that except for the fact that I want them to stay in the Just For Fun area.

Ze Moi - 12:31pm Jun 19, 2001 PST(#183 of 1770)
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me." --Tool

but in Post & Votes, you're not really solving anything, so i wouldn't think it should go in the "Teasers by Members" section, with the other teasers.

Oren Bern - 03:46am Jun 20, 2001 PST(#184 of 1770)
Quantum physicists, who examine the Universe at a subatomic level, have concluded that SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON HERE !!

Small complaint - shouldn't it be "Post and Votes" or "Games" or some such name? "Post and Solves" is confusing.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1586 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: