•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (177 previous messages)
Lady Godiva - 02:04pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#178 of 1770)

Something, anything--change a name, move stuff around, but end the confusion! LOL!

iBrooke - 02:08pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#179 of 1770)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

LOL, Lady G!! :o)

seraphonica - 09:37pm Jun 18, 2001 PST(#180 of 1770)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

Bah, just sub to the whole SL like I do. <^_^>

Nemesis - 01:33am Jun 19, 2001 PST(#181 of 1770)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I agree, girls.. Just for fun and Entertainment should be one and the same, with the P&V's in their own folder, in the by members section, too, next to the Post & Solves...

Fran Hinkel - 08:59am Jun 19, 2001 PST(#182 of 1770)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I agree with that except for the fact that I want them to stay in the Just For Fun area.

Ze Moi - 12:31pm Jun 19, 2001 PST(#183 of 1770)
"I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me." --Tool

but in Post & Votes, you're not really solving anything, so i wouldn't think it should go in the "Teasers by Members" section, with the other teasers.

Oren Bern - 03:46am Jun 20, 2001 PST(#184 of 1770)
Quantum physicists, who examine the Universe at a subatomic level, have concluded that SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON HERE !!

Small complaint - shouldn't it be "Post and Votes" or "Games" or some such name? "Post and Solves" is confusing.

Stevie B - 06:15am Jun 20, 2001 PST(#185 of 1770)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

I have seen the changes made, (hey - most of them in that folder are my games :-), and I notice that a few of them (eg Limerick Consequences, Complete the Following, etc) aren't the type where you vote.

dawnyoder - 10:58am Jun 20, 2001 PST(#186 of 1770)

I've notice four distinct types-
1. Regular teasers-twenty quesion type, with a teasermaster

2. Post & Solve-quick teasers- Person who correctly answers, posts the next one.

3. Post & Vote- Entrys posted, voted on, winner selects next topic.

4. Post & Go- Each post relates to the one directly preceeding it. No right/wrong winner/loser involved, just fun!

Oren Bern - 02:58pm Jun 20, 2001 PST(#187 of 1770)
Quantum physicists, who examine the Universe at a subatomic level, have concluded that SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON HERE !!

And the new "Post and Solves" folder in JFF consists of types 3 and 4. I like the tern Post and Go by the way!

chi cerca - 03:24pm Jun 20, 2001 PST(#188 of 1770)
they can destroy our bodies and our ponchos, but they can never silence our song of protest! **singing** uptown girl, she's been living in her white-bread world ...

yeah, nice name, dawn! :oD

Oren Bern - 05:43am Jun 21, 2001 PST(#189 of 1770)

...Just noticed that What's the Link and Tell It With Lyrics have both been left out of the new folder.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1581 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: