•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Aleja "The Panther" - 05:15pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#1 of 1770)
What is more powerful the The Force or The Borg? The craving for chocolate, of course!

(((((((((((((((((((((Fran)))))))))))))))))))))))) I know this isn't your fault and I am sorry you have to bear the brunt of this....I really hope there is something that can be done cause I really don't wanna have to leave...Mn has been great for me....making all these great friends has done wonders for my self esteem and I don't wanna leave!!!!!!

bloojeanz - 05:31pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#2 of 1770)
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather cuz it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs

Man!! This IS all just soooooooo sad.

(((((((FRAN)))))))

((((((((((MNers))))))))) It was great getting to know you all. But MPs and Social Lounge is basically the only reason I'm here. I'll keep coming till they send me a bill.

Jeandiata - 05:31pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#3 of 1770)
It's time to try defying gravity

This is not a good thing!! I cannot imagine MN without all my friends! This is a really cruel thing for MN to do after allowing us to make such friendships.

They really need to communicate with us - not just spring things on us with no notice. It's not a Great New Surprise when it's going to change everything and cost us friends!!

Please, Mr. Watcher and powers that be - let us know why & when things are going to change. We are a very resourceful group - maybe we can find a way to keep the site free! Just give us a chance!!!

seraphonica - 05:55pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#4 of 1770)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

Yeah! I'll click on all the ads you want!

Chrebet - 05:57pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#5 of 1770)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Me too & I'll never complain about Faith Hill again.

seraphonica - 05:59pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#6 of 1770)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

Well, not here, at least. ;-)

Chrebet - 06:03pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#7 of 1770)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL That's what I meant *g*

Anthony Bault - 06:11pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#8 of 1770)
The fourth wall has shattered...the smell of Black Death coffee lingers...the Gamemaster is BACK!

I also made a lot of friends here, odd considering in RL I'm a loner. This site has been great for me, and if I have to leave it, I may go down to the MN headquarters, find who made this a pay site, and force him to pay my future psychiatry bills.

Miss Brooke - 06:46pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#9 of 1770)
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

*lol* ((((((Anthony))))))

Miss Brooke - 06:46pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#10 of 1770)
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. - James Branch Cabell

(from one loner to another) *g*

Joanne Taylor - 06:56pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#11 of 1770)

lol (((Anthony)))

Sultry Brunette - 07:55pm Dec 4, 2000 PST(#12 of 1770)
~It is better to be hated for who you are, than liked for who you are not~

For those that are interested: Pooky set up an MN email group on egroups to keep us in touch. I recommend ya'll sign up! (Do a search for her name and look in her profile for the link)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (1758 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: