•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

We are always looking for ways to improve your enjoyment and interest in the Social Lounge. Your opinions are valuable to MysteryNet and we hope you will take the opportunity to post your comments and suggestions in this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (1764 previous messages)
DeeGee - 10:53am May 17, 2013 PST(#1765 of 1770)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

PS.

Feel free to ignore, I'm aware that I am an erratic poster of late. Dee. :o)

rubyj - 10:28pm May 20, 2013 PST(#1766 of 1770)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Okay, maybe Spring cleaning isn't the best way to describe it. We have got to do something. I think some places are repetitive, not talking about just games. Condensing/renaming might help & generate interest.

There are many places not being visited and when I post 3 times in a row, or seem to be responding to myself...well, it is sad and also frustrating. I don't go to Post n Solve at all, no idea who is still playing there.

We can archive anything on the site so it can be viewed or brought back out when needed. Guess I am feeling weary...don't know.

Beautiful_1 - 01:03pm May 31, 2013 PST(#1767 of 1770)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

I feel bad about how much I let RL and college and work keep me away from here. Now that I'm not homeschooled & constantly doing work online, it's so easy to forget...

rubyj - 01:57am Jun 1, 2013 PST(#1768 of 1770)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

As long as you and others keep coming back. Trying to decide what would really help to get people active again. Most are super busy. Need some brainstorming!

White Tornado - 06:33am Jun 1, 2013 PST(#1769 of 1770)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Went to FB and posted to draw up some interest and posting a variation in Announcements.

B1, I used MN and oth web checks as a mini-break this past semester between college assignments or portions of assignments. Managed to get an A in all 4 classes.
I see summer classes, although only 6 credits, 2 classes, are crammed and actually 16 in~class hours a week vs 12 during spring semester.
And fall has Biz Math and more tech classes so may be harder to keep a similar balance.

Beautiful_1 - 04:17pm Jun 11, 2013 PST(#1770 of 1770)
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

Sounds like a good idea.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: