•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Cozy Kitchen

Midnight snack? A festive dinner with friends? Giggles over brownies?

Come to the cozy kitchen... this place is a chef's dream, with every modern appliance, including a fully-stocked refrigerator, and over in the corner there's a fireplace with a couple of comfy rocking chairs nearby. So come on in, whip up a delectable treat and share it with your friends!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (133 previous messages)
kirsten b - 02:21pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#134 of 15953)

I would much rather move somewhere that was warm year round.

sassi - 02:22pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#135 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Oh yes, I'm sure Sunny - it stated that on the electronic billboard, across from the first hotel we stayed in. It averaged around 125-130F in the days but I still remember, how I got off the plane and when I hit the hotel, saw the billboard stating 145F. It was noon.

Oh yes, sled dogs. Love watching those races when I was up north. :) I'm sure someone here would accomodate without any problem. LOL!

As for snow camping, went to do it years back in northern BC. We didn't get to the site until after dark - making it hard to put together the lean-to and set everything up. So, we did rustic - we rented a cabin without TV or radio. Poor exhubby, he had troubles without his TV. But we kept occupied - we played table top hockey. LOL!! (he just bought the game for tourneys back home, so...what else can one do in a cabin?) **weg**

Yup, Sunny good idea for Kirsten's hubby. Kirsten could still have the warmer and he could go off snowmobliling. ;)

Finally got that coffee!! WARMTH!!

Martha Dumas - 03:06pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#136 of 15953)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Hello kitchen! **curling up on a warm chair with a mug of chai, looking out the window waiting for the snow to start.**

Jersey Girl - 03:07pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#137 of 15953)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Hmmmmmph!! Some people have been recenting.....I can tell because they are still making coffee and hot chocolate the old fashion way instead of using the new kitchen's coffee/hot chocolate taps!

Say, Sassi, do you have the big marshmellows for that fire?

sassi - 03:14pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#138 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Martha, enjoy the fire as you look out the window for snow. It's doing that here, snowing. Still very cold though.

Jersey, the big bag of marshmallows are in the cupboard. I don't eat them, so they are there waiting for someone who does. :)

Jersey Girl - 05:06pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#139 of 15953)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Woo hoo!!! Hot chocolate and roasted marshmellows!!! Bring on the snow/sleet/ice!

Sunnybrook - 08:51pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#140 of 15953)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Hey! Don't hog all the marshmellows.

Jersey Girl - 08:54pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#141 of 15953)

It's an economy size, no worries!

kirsten b - 08:58pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#142 of 15953)

What, no one installed the automatic marshmellow dispenser right next to the hot chocolate dispenser? For shame.

Jersey Girl - 09:04pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#143 of 15953)

Sometimes they stick open and the marshmellows get stale.

Sunnybrook - 09:34pm Jan 27, 2004 PST(#144 of 15953)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Yes, it's better to put them in an airtight baggy.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (15809 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Cozy Kitchen

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: