•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Cozy Kitchen

Midnight snack? A festive dinner with friends? Giggles over brownies?

Come to the cozy kitchen... this place is a chef's dream, with every modern appliance, including a fully-stocked refrigerator, and over in the corner there's a fireplace with a couple of comfy rocking chairs nearby. So come on in, whip up a delectable treat and share it with your friends!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (235 previous messages)
TheMask400 - 02:32pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#236 of 15953)
My answer is now, Definetely, most certain, absolutely, yes

Hmmm see now you have me thinking what the did I say to merit that...

We are not strange.. hmm just different :D

Martha Dumas - 03:11pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#237 of 15953)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Hi all. Can't say I much care for the new decor on the login & post preview pages.

Jersey Girl - 03:14pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#238 of 15953)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Is MN posessed? Is that why we keep seeing new and unusual things here?

Bren - for my house to be clean, not only would the computer have to be broken, so would the TV.

Chrebet - 03:16pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#239 of 15953)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Martha I agree. I don't mind it as much for login but it's terrible for previewing a post.

spicy pepper - 03:18pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#240 of 15953)
"Come lay with me, stay with me, soon I'll be gone. I will remember you all winter long. And when I return to the one that I miss...oh the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss" Josh Turner

LOL It seems like I am always playing catch-up in the kitchen! ; P

(((Bren))) You can send as much snow as you want...its about 55 degrees over here today...How depressing! LOL

And, of course, welcome, Dal! MN is great, and the MNers are even greater (((MNers))), and yes, we are all crazy ('specially Sunny **weg**), but I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting right in! LOL Not that I'm saying anything negative about your mental state...; P

What's with the whole red scheme going on? Anyone know? Not that I have anything against red, but you know, its just...RED...

Bren - 03:21pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#241 of 15953)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

LOL Jersey... actually that would be me too... plus I'd have to have no books to read.

It looks kind of brown to me.... I think I'd like red better! lol

DallinH - 03:22pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#242 of 15953)
Eagles may soar, but Weasles do not get $ucked into Jet engines. =)

could be worse, could be a bright puke orange... or pumice... I think the ed-marron kind of color isn't to bad, not that I would want my room that color...

I wish I were and Oscar Myer Wiener...

kirsten b - 03:22pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#243 of 15953)

The red is too bright. I could do grey or yellow or something.

Chrebet - 03:25pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#244 of 15953)
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

LOL Bren I see what you do, it's the same color as the buttons for me which is a brownish maroon.

btw Bren you have email.

Jersey Girl - 03:28pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#245 of 15953)
"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Hmmmmm, are we all getting different shades of red, I'm wondering? Mine is almost a deep blood red. It's definitely a color I'd associate with possesion and the devil.

Chrebet - 03:31pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#246 of 15953)

lol the devil then that should be the color I see :)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (15707 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Cozy Kitchen

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: