•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

Cozy Kitchen

Midnight snack? A festive dinner with friends? Giggles over brownies?

Come to the cozy kitchen... this place is a chef's dream, with every modern appliance, including a fully-stocked refrigerator, and over in the corner there's a fireplace with a couple of comfy rocking chairs nearby. So come on in, whip up a delectable treat and share it with your friends!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (256 previous messages)
Brynhilde - 08:21pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#257 of 15953)
When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. ~ Albert Einstein

Hi Kitchen...
I've made it through all the back-posts I had to read... and now I'm getting ready to leave

But I will grab a cup of cider... a BIG cup of cider... and add that I don't like the red/brown/maroon either... makes it difficult to read! (I see maroon, btw)

sassi - 08:34pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#258 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Hi all!

Bryn, I'd love to join you with a cup of hot apple cider. I LOVE hot apple cider. :)

I hate the colour, I can't read the screen at all. To me, it might as well be totally black with no writing, for all that I can see.

Sunny, if you are around, I realized you were right and I made an error. Thought more on the temp in Vegas, it was 45C and somehow I got it in my head it was 145F. Sorry about that. :)

~not really here, in real life, my supper is almost done~ :)

Sunnybrook - 09:00pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#259 of 15953)
If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Sassi, I was wondering, All I could think of is that you were lobster red before making it to the hotel. LOL

Spicy - you complain that we classify you as a green veggie, but now you are complaining about MN having a red theme.. what's up?

babypunkin :o) - 09:12pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#260 of 15953)
We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect.-- Sorilea (Wise One from WOT) in "Lord of Chaos"

Why does everything have to be about color? Can't we all just get along?

jk ;o)

just posting that I was here so I could get some chocolate... off to bed now!

Is_this_normal? - 10:02pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#261 of 15953)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

*unlunking*

Hello, ((((((Everyone))))))

** back to lunking*

DallinH - 10:13pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#262 of 15953)
Eagles may soar, but Weasles do not get $ucked into Jet engines. =)

Hello ITN... how are you this evening?

I've descovered away to fix the marron,red,brown,blood,devilish,hazy,strange,color... Just hit the monitor with a Bat, the color will still be there, but man, doensn't it feel nice to get that out of your system?

sassi - 11:05pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#263 of 15953)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

HELLO, Sunny, ITN, BP and the new guy Dallin. Pleased to meet you Dallin. By the way, not only are there comfy chairs in the kitchen but a fire. Not just any fire, a roaring fire. And depending on how cold it gets here, that's how hot the fire becomes. Jumbo marshmallows are in the cupboard, beanbag chairs over in the corner, quilts on the couch. Enjoy. :)

Sunny, I checked out a weather page for the latest trivia question and saw the highest temp for USA...which was 135F. I thought and thought.....and realized that I must have done as you said, confused the C and the F. :)

Oh as for chocolate, I'll share mine with anyone who wants it. I'm so not **gasp** crazy about chocolate, especially with this headaches.

Dallin, that was funny about the bat. But I can't threaten my computer, it has a long memory and goes wonky if I so much as raise my voice at it. **wink**

Not on long, just throwing some logs on the fire, cuddling down in the beanbag and covering up with the quilt.

'Night all. **wink**

DallinH - 11:44pm Jan 29, 2004 PST(#264 of 15953)
Eagles may soar, but Weasles do not get $ucked into Jet engines. =)

You know... that bean bag looks cumfy... and I just need a blanket... lol. and maybe a snuggle buddy! lol I'm used to the cold... Utah is actualy very nice in the Winter... Very Pleased to Meet you Sassi... and don't worry aobut the computers memory, it can always be replaced, why I have a few sticks of RAM right here lol... ok, corny joke... lol but it's getting late!

*grabs a blanket and heads to a bean bag...*

Martha Dumas - 07:14am Jan 30, 2004 PST(#265 of 15953)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Hi kitchen! **Grabs a mug of tea.**

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (15688 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Cozy Kitchen

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: